Come In

Hey everybody. I'm pretty sure the chapter titled 'I'm lost'is private so make sure you read that before you read this next chapter. Hops yall are enjoying.

**//****/////

I looked up at Jason. I saw hurt and anger in his expression. He looked the same as he did a few days ago. I’m not sure why I expected him to look any differently. He reached his hand out to help me stand. I put my small hand into his much larger one. As soon as I got to my feet, he pulled his hand away, almost as if he was disgusted by me. I tilted my head at him trying to figure out why he was mad at me. Shouldn’t I be the one disgusted and mad at him for cheating on me? He looked down at his shoes for a moment then looked back up at me. I bit down on my lip feeling the uncomfortable silence surround us. I decided that apologizing quickly and walking away would be the best solution.

“I..” was all I managed to say before a squeaky ass voice interrupted me.

“BABY!!” She shrieked. I turned around to see the redhead slut from before. She was running full speed towards us. Once she reached us, she jumped right into Jason’s arms. He was temporarily stunned but quickly recuperated by wrapping his arms around her ass and spinning her around. She giggled and kissed him full on the lips. He set her down and she turned towards me and scowled. “Who’s the bitch?” I heard her whisper purposely loud enough for me to hear. I bit my tongue trying to keep myself collected.

“Uhh Marley this is Julia. Julia, Marley.” He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. He cheeks held a slight tint of red. I looked into her green eyes and realized now why Mr. Shaw would want her. She was gorgeous. Her red colored dress fit to her slim body like a glove. Her toned legs looked killer in the black heels she was wearing. Her bust was practically bursting out the top.

“Wonderful to meet you” I said in a bored tone. Although I was calm on the outside, I was burning on the inside. So this is the girl who stole my boyfriend and fucked Mr.Shaw? Great, she gets any man she wants.

“Im sure it is.” She said with a fake smile plastered on her face. She stood confident and sexy next to Jason. No wonder we wanted her, she was the complete opposite of me. Although Im sassy and love to break the rules, ive never been that confident with my body. Besides this morning, but that all went to shit. I shake my head and walk away. I just wanted to go to my suite, take a bath, and binge watch Breaking bad.

“Julia, wait!” I heard Mr. Shaw’s voice echo through the hallway. I freeze and spin around to face him. He’s standing a few feet away from Marley and Jason. Marley is staring at him making purring sounds while Jason stares at her confused. I gave Shaw a look of disgust and got the hell out of there.

=========

Once outside a slight breeze blew against my bare legs making me shiver. I walked to my building only a few minutes away from the English building. Once inside, I kicked me heels off, stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the bathtub. I pulled out my vanilla scented soap and poured it in the hot water. My muscles instantly relaxed and I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I tapped my fingers along with the tune I was humming. My mind wondered to the recent events in the past few days. I was optimistic about going into this year. I was excited to start the first semester with some friends, a job, and a cute boyfriend. Now my friends live farther away, don’t have the same classes, and my boyfriend dumped me. At least I have my job, well for now at least. How could I forget about Mr.Shaw. His chocolate brown eyes flashed through his mind.Memories of that night flooded my mind making my breath hitch. I trailed my hands along my jaw line across my neck remembering the way his lips felt on my skin. My body was trembeling against my fingertips. I brought my hand down to my core. I opened my eyes, envisioning him in front of me. Trailing kisses up my legs, cupping below the knee spreading my legs slowly apart. Nibbling on my inner thigh. Putting my head back I slowly rubbed against my throbbing clit. Small moans escaped my lips. Imagining his mouth on me was sending me into overdrive for some type of relief. I cupped my breast in the other hand. I took my hardened nipple in between my fingers, slightly tugging. I threw my head back at the waves of pleasure shooting throughout my body. I was so close. I pictured him thrusting into me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I wanted to run my hands along his back and cup his cute ass as he pounded harder…

I jumped back at the sound of a knock at my front door. My heart was racing and my body was sensitive. I stutter out a “who is it” but heard nothing in return. I tried to ignore it but another knock came. All Of my roommates were staying at the frat house tonight so I was confused on who it could possibly be. I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I unlocked the bathroom door and cautiously made my way to the door. I looked at the set of knifes on the counter, making sure they were close enough to grab in case if it was some psycho. My bare, wet feet padded against the floor as I approached the door. I turned the lock and opened the door just enough to stick my head out the door. My eyes widened and I practically dropped my towel. I quickly caught it from slipping off and tightened it around myself so it wouldn’t happen again.

“Mr.Shaw what..um what are you doing here.” I said clearing my throat trying to stay calm.

“Can I come in. We need to talk about your grades” He asked in a tone that warned me not to deny him. I opened my door wider and stepped aside for him to enter. He walked in slowly and I shut the door. I said a silent prayer before I turned around to face him. I lost my breath at the sight of him. He took off the hoodie he was wearing. He had a midnight black tee on with a ripped up pair of jeans that hung loosely around his waist. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, wanting to achieve my goal of regaining my self-control. The look in his eyes made me lose hope of that goal. His eyes were practically black at this point. I heard him groan deeply while staring at my body. He ran his hands through his hair and spoke. “Are you trying to kill me” he voice husky and laced with lust. My breath had become erratic; he usually had that effect on me. I bit down on my dry lips as a blush creped its way up my neck to my cheeks.