"Ok Grayson, if you're going to have Lillian over, at least be quiet," Liz said.

"He better not be doing anything with her," Alex mumbled but we heard him. We stood up.

"All that for a pizza?" Grayson asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh, pizza," Liz said and got up.

"Ugh! I was so warm," Alex said.

"Stop whining you oaf," Liz said and he came behind her and kissed her cheek.

"What, I thought oafs were ugly?" He said.

"You're a cute oaf," she said and he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"So, you and Braydon?" Alex asked.

"He wouldn't listen,"I said.

"I've known Braydon since 6th grade, not once have I ever seen him tell a girl he loves her," he said. "He looks at you like you do food."

"I mean, yes I like Braydon too," I said. "I just can't admit the fact I love him."

"So you do love him?" Liz asked.

"I just cried and stood in freezing rain for that boy, of course I love him," I said. "But he doesn't love me, at least not anymore."

"He just told everyone he loved you," She said.

"He told me he didn't care about me and that he hated me with a passion," I said. "Carters definitely pissed at me, the boys are pissed at me, I bet even the girls are."

"It'll get better, I mean all the stuff you've been through with them," Grayson said. "Ok Liz, what do girls do when they have a bad break up?"

"Eat and cry," she said and looked at Alex, he looked away guilty. She made him look back at her and pecked his lips.

"Alright you two," Grayson said. "Anyway, I guess we can have a mini party, minus the crying."

"Fine," I said and my phone vibrated.

"Answer it, but you're not here," Grayson said and I nodded.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Braylon," Cody said. "Where are you?"

"Don't worry about, I'm fine," I said.

"I didn't ask if you were fine," he said.

"Bye Cody," I said and hung up, I sat on the couch. Liz was with Alex and he had his arm around her and Grayson's arm was around me.

"I wonder where mom and Isaac went?" Liz asked.

"I don't know and I honestly don't give a damn," Grayson said.

"I don't know, but if there having 'fun', I'm glad it's not here," she said. "Do you know how weird it is hearing your parents doing the deed?"

"Yeah," Grayson and I said.

"I don't know, but don't get me started on Lillian and Grayson," she said and he hit her arm. "That hurt."

"Baby," he said and she stuck her tongue out.

"That's not lady like you know," Alex said and she looked at him.

"Then I guess I'm not lady like," She said and he chuckled softly.

"Ugh! I don't even want to imagine you two," Grayson said and shivered.

"Hey," Liz said. "At least I won't be loud."

"We'll see," Alex said and smirked, Liz turned bright red.

"Ew," Grayson said and I and we laughed. My phone rang, it said pretty boy which was Braydon. I gulped and put the phone to my ear.