"I don't," I said and she flinched, my heart broke more at my own words. "I far from love you Braylon, I hate you with a passion," She had hurt in her face, like someone just slapped her and took her food away, but she looked so vulnerable. "What's the point? I can't be loved anyway."

"You're not a mistake Braydon," she said with tears in her eyes, she touched my hand, hurt flashed across her face when I moved away. "Bye Braydon." They fell and I and I wanted to grab her and hold her and wipe her tears.

"Bye Braylon," I said forcing the words out and she got out.

Braylon's POV

"Bye Braylon," he said and I got out. I walked to the sidewalk, more tears fell as he drove away. I lost him. I was cold and wet, I knew I was going to have a cold, but I had nothing. Suddenly a blanket wrapped around me.

"Let's go home," I heard Grayson and he picked me up, I wrapped my arms around him and cried. "Sh," I shivered. "You're so stupid standing in the rain Blake." I heard a door open and suddenly warm air hit me. He laid me down on the seat and shut the door, he walked around and got in. I closed my eyes and kept quiet, he started driving. I wiped my eyes and sniffled.

"I don't want to go home," I said.

"You're not," he said and the car stopped. I sat up and saw we were at his house. "Come on before you get pneumonia." We walked in, it was empty beside Alex and Liz. They were watching a movie, well were, they fell asleep. It looked like he was protecting her.

"Maybe Mr. basketball star isn't so bad." I said.

"Maybe," he said. "Now, come on," we walked upstairs to his room. "You need to get warmed up, you look like a shriveled raisin," I smiled and he smiled back and walked into his bathroom since he had a bathroom in his room. I took off the blanket. He came back with some clothes. "Go take a bath and I'll order us a pizza."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and he looked at me and cupped my face in his hands.

"You're my sister," he said. "I'd take a bullet for you." He walked out and I stripped, I took a shower. I got out and put my undergarments on, the door opened. "I ordered the pizza an-oh shit." he covered his eyes. "Please a warning next time Blake." I finished getting dressed.

"I'm so sorry," I said sarcastically. "You can open your eyes now," He peeked through his fingers and put his hands down. He walked to me. "It sounds weird, but it's not like we haven't seen each other before."

"Yeah, but were 18," he said he made a gesture to my body. "You have...more now. I mean, other girls yeah but my sister." He shivered and I slapped his arm and he laughed. Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it," I said.

"No, me," he said and we raced down the steps, we were pushing each other.

"Grayson," I said and he opened the door, I tackled him. I stood up and walked to the pizza man.

"Um, is he ok?" He asked.

"Eh, he'll live," I said and shrugged.

"Here's your pizza, that's $14.89," He said.

"Crap," I said. "Um, Grayson, you know I love you, right?"

"No, you wanted to open the door so bad," he said.

"Hey, you go to Riverside, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Tell everyone that Grayson has a-" I was then tackled to the floor, he stood up and gave the money to the dude.