The role

A/n.
I wasn't the best writer when I started this but it gets better in a few chapters. Enjoy💚

Y/n POV

Here I was, 12 year old y/n y/l/n, sitting on her bed reading an email.
About 2 weeks ago she tried out for the role of Brielle Riddle in the new Harry Potter movies. She absolutely loved the books and wanted to be in the movies.
Brielle Riddle was a main character who contributed a lot to the movie so y/n really hoped to get the part.

"Omg! Omg!! Mom!" Excitedly she ran down the stairs into her living room where her mom was sitting drinking her coffee while watching Tv.
"Yes honey what is it?"
"Remember when I tried out for one of the biggest roles in Harry Potter?"
"Of course! How could I forget?"
"Well... I just got an email that I got the part and I need to be on set next week for an interview!"
"Sweetie that's amazing!!"

This wasn't y/ns first role. She had a lot of other roles and she earned a lot of money from it so her family lives in a beautiful mansion. This role of Brielle Riddle was the biggest though.

After y/ns mom congratulated her, y/n ran off to her dads office.
She knocked but didn't wait for a 'come in'
"Guess who just got the part of Brielle Riddle!?" She says excitedly.
Her dad looks up from his work.
"Oh honey that's amazing! Congrats!"
"Thank you!"
Y/n told her father about the interview then let him get back to his work. She went back to her room to get an outfit ready for the interview.
"Hi y/n!"
"Oh hey y/s/n (your sisters name)"
Your younger sister was sitting on your bed.
She was one year younger but she was still taller which annoyed you.
"Guess what!?" You asked
"What!?!"
"I got the part of Brielle Riddle and I have an interview next week!!"
"Oh that's so cool y/n!!"
She too loved the Harry Potter books.
You two talked for a while while she helped you pick out the perfect outfit.

A few hour later you went to bed. So excited to meet the rest of the cast.