CHAPTER TWENTYONE: Practicing magic

"AGAIN" Pan yelled as I try to light up the bonfire using magic... but I'm failing miserably.

"I can't do it" I yell in frustration as everyone stares at me silently, "you can... just concentrate" Felix encouraged, "now, again... this time relax you shoulders and keep eye contact" Pan suggest, I nod slowly.

With a deep breath, I ease my shoulders and keep my eyes on my target... suddenly there was a fire ball in my hand! I threw it with force at the pile of sticks in the centre of camp, soon the fire spread to make a huge fire. Everyone cheers and Pan gave me an approved look.

~one month later~

I've learned to much about magic, but I still don't know why I have it or why Pan is eager for me to master it.

I feel myself getting stronger everyday but there is still so much I need to learn!

Pan POV-

It's a good thing Ari is mastering her magic! She doesn't know it yet, but she'll need it to protect not only this island, but something she's going to want to hold on for forever.

You see, what coming is really dark, more like who's coming... a fairy! The darkest of them. She wants this island... destroyed, for a reason I do not know! And for some reason... she takes children, why?