"Well, I can handle you. You're sweet too", he winks at her, making her sighs to herself.

"Mister Kim, don't", closing her eyes as she feels warm at his words but then she ignores his teasing eyes and look at the coffee instead.

"Let's make a deal", he rests one hand on the counter table, smirking sheepishly as he looks at her.

"What deal?"

"I will drink this coffee, for you, in exchange for a request"

"A request? What kind of request?"

"I want you to call me Taehyung"

Haru gulps at his request, suddenly feeling flustered as he looks at her straight in the eye

Haru gulps at his request, suddenly feeling flustered as he looks at her straight in the eye. She knew he would ask about this again because the first time he had asked, never once she had called him with his name. Not that she doesn't want to but it feels slightly awkward for some reason.

Calling Mister Kim with his real name "Taehyung" would definitely break the last bit barrier of formalities. Plus, she had gotten so used to calling him "Mister Kim" since day one. Well, if they minus the first night they met at the club of course.

"I am going to leave you with no choice but to agree", he reaches for the mug, giving her a quick glancd before slowly taking a sip of the coffee.

She flinched at this sudden movement but then nothing can be done when he is already halfway drinking the coffee. Swallowing hard, she observes his face anticipating his respond to the coffee's taste. And to her relief, he seems to drink quite a lot by the look of it.

"This is so....", he holds the mug in front of him, taking his time to feel the taste of the liquid on his tongue. "So so sweet", he takes another sip and nods to himself, looking satisfied. "I love it. It's not bitter at all"

"See, that's the magic", she clicked her tongue, looking proud of her own work.

"I like this", he looks at the coffee again before placing it on the side and turning his attention back to her. "So, deal has been made"

"I didn't agree to the deal", she arched an eyebrow. "You made the deal on your own"

"Haru", he laughs amidst his little sigh. "Why are you so playful?"

 "Why are you so playful?"