Go Home... | RS

16 | Ryan Sitkowski

You and Ryan haven't been on the best terms... First some disagreements here and there, then distancing, finally you caught him cheating. In your bed.

You were upset to say the very least. You thought about killing that girl then and there with no questions asked. But you couldn't. You just cried and screamed at the both of them. The girl took her leave rather quickly, not wanting to be in the middle of the heated argument she knew was coming. She threw on her skimpy clothes, pushed past you and not long after you heard the front door slam.

"What the fuck Ryan?!" You shout through tears.

He now has his jeans on, walking closer towards you. You can tell he's going to try to explain the situation to you. But you won't hear it. There's nothing to explain. It's all there. You saw it with your very eyes and there's no need to sugar coat it.

"No! Stay the fuck away! How could you?!" You scream, anger raging through your system.

He stops in his tracks. "Babe-"

"Don't babe me! Don't try and fix this because you fucked up Ryan!" You shout, wiping your tears aggressively. You were done with this shit. You're not going to pretend like everything is all better just because he's going to try and give you some bullshit apology.

"I'm sorry... Y/N I really am." You see him look at you with pleading eyes.

No he's not. He's not sorry! You repeat that to yourself over and over in your head. But deep down you just want to believe that he really is sorry. That he's not just bullshitting you and trying to get off the hook to do it again. You can't trust him.

He's never done this before... He's never cheated on you. So what changed? Would he do it again? You don't know. And you're not taking any chances to find out.

He takes another step towards you.

"Leave." You spit.

"What?" He asks like he didn't hear you right.

"I said. Leave. Ryan." You respond, trying not to cry once again.

He scoffs and grabs a shirt, putting it on and walking out of the bedroom. Moments later you hear the front door slam. Now you're alone. No more Ryan. This is where you start crying again.

Now he'll probably never come back... You sit on the edge of the bed and hold your head in your hands. Maybe you just should've taken his apology and moved on, pretended everything was fine. You knew deep down though that it wouldn't mean much and you'd just put yourself in a hurtful cycle with him.

A week passes and he texts you everyday. Telling you how sorry he is, and that he loves you, he needs you.

With each text you receive, you can't help but feel guilty. Yes he had sex with another girl, in your bed. But you still loved him. But you wouldn't give in. You didn't know if you could trust him. What if he just realized that you really did a lot for him? You didn't know his reasons and you didn't want to.

You sat on the couch, the fire roaring under the mounted TV, watching your favorite show. You and Ryan used to watch it together... It stung to think about but you wouldn't let him ruin your favorite show. About halfway through the episode you hear a knock on the door. You don't know who's come this late but you do know It's cold out and you wouldn't want to be the one left out in the cold.

So you walk over, opening the door to reveal Ryan. He's in the same clothes as when he left and he's shivering. "Ryan... Go home." You say softly.

"Please Y/N I'm sorry! It was a mistake! I won't do it again." He looks you in the eyes.

"Ryan-"

"Can I please come inside...?" He asks.

You sigh and walk over to the couch. "Close the door behind you..."

He shuts the door, takes off his shoes and sits across from you on the couch. You both sit in tense silence before he speaks.

"Y/N. I really do mean it when I say it was a stupid fucking mistake and I'm so sorry." He says.

You feel tears prick your eyes.

"Come on baby, say something..." He whispers.

You let out a choked sob and he softens even more, pulling you into his embrace that you didn't know you missed so badly.

"R-Ryan I'm so sorry I made you leave..." You cry.

"It's alright baby." He runs his fingers through your hair soothingly as you soak his shirt with tears.

"Please come back Ry..." You look up at him with puffy eyes.

"I'd love to." He wipes your tears and kisses you softly.