𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴.

Start from the beginning

Kaso moved like the speed of light and pistol whipped the nigga in his mouth as the girl screamed.

"Bitch shutup sounding like a damn dying cat with all that screaming." I said to the lil dumb bitch as she closed her mouth crying silently.

"Where the fuck is the shit at ?" Kaso pistol whipped him again making Red spit out blood onto the floor.

"Over there shit !" Red groaned out holding his mouth in pain.

Kaso went over to where Red pointed which was by the wall beside the closet doors.

There was a black duffle bag on the ground and it looked like it had cash and weed in it.

Kaso opened the bag up fast as I held both Red and the girl at gun point making sure they didn't try no shit.

I turned my head and watched Kaso as he counted the cash which boss told us should be a good $200,000 and Kaso counted the amount of weed too making sure it was all there.

"Thats all of i-" I stopped mid sentence when I felt something go into my stomach.

At first ian know what the fuck had just happened but when I looked down at my shirt I saw blood staining it and it was starting to spread, fast.

"What the fuck ?!" Kaso yelled as he looked at my shirt.

I put my hand over the wound instantly as I started feeling different amounts of pain.

I fell down to the floor groaning as Kaso sent a shot to Red's head and another to the girl's causing them to fly back on the bed into the wall making blood splatter on the wall behind them.

"Shit ! Come on, I got you Mo." Kaso frantically said grabbing the duffle bag tossing it over his shoulder than picking me up carrying me bridal style as I continued to put pressure on the wound.

I wasn't on no I'm finna see the white light or some shit but a bitch was in serious pain.

"Damn what the fuck happened ?" Samani instantly said coming over to me as we got outside to the car.

"Bitch shot her." Kaso informed helping put me in the backseat.

"Mann, come on, Jay can patch her up back at the warehouse." Black said getting in the drivers seat as everyone else got in.

Kaso and Samani had my body over their legs helping me keep pressure on my wound to keep it from bleeding.

"You gone be ight, okay ? You gone be straight." Kaso repeated looking down at me as I nodded my head as best I could.

"How they catch yall lacking ?" Kiani asked turning in the passenger seat.

"The bitch picked up the gu....." Their voices started to fade in and out since I was starting to lose consciousness from all the blood I was losing.

"...picked it up off the nightstan-...." I heard but I couldn't make it out.

"BLACK FLOOR THIS SHIT SHE LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS !" I heard I think Samani voice yell.

"Try to keep her awake, talk to her !" Someone said as I kept closing my eyes against my own free will.

I was fighting falling out of consciousness right now.

I was afraid if I closed my eyes I might not wake up.

"Bae come on, fight this shit." I heard Kaso say as I looked at his face that was slightly blurry.

aww he call me bae, thats the first time he call me that.

bitch you just got shot, this not the time for you to be thinking bout lovey dovey shit.

fuck up.

"I'm oka-y-y." I stuttered out as best I could.

"If you die on God, imma bring you back and kill you myself. Cause fuck you die for ?" He joked making me laugh but instantly stop when I felt more blood leak out.

My eyes started rolling around and I faded out of consciousness as all I could hear was yells and screams that were aimed towards either Black or me to stay awak.

god let me wake up, i promise i won't suck another pene ever again.

vote, comment.

late update, don't be mad at me LMAOO.

did you like ?🌚

yall think Aamori go die ?

byess.