"Mama ...she has more to say..sunlo.."...she plays it again..
"Abhi aap ko agar apka birthday present chahiye, toh mujhe dundke nikalo! Aap kehte ho na, that I am your treasure, then go for a hunt, and find me out!"

"Huh?! Ab yeh kya tha beta?!"...he looks back at Khushi again..

"Hehe! This is Sanu's idea only!"...Khushi giggles..

"Idhar aa baccha!"... He finds his little princess too adorable and extends his arm for her, she comes cuddling into it immediately..🤗

"Happy birthday Mama! You guys are such goals!! I swear, I haven't seen such love anywhere! Kuch bohot khaas hai aap dono mein! God bless you both!"

"Thank you mera baccha! Kya chahiye tujhe bata.. main hamesha tujhe gift deta hoon na on my birthday? I didn't forget! Bata kya chahiye!?!"

"Get married! Baas bohot ho gaya! Ab shadi karlo! You need to settle down! Just tie the knot with her and make her permanent in Shukla Niwas! I want my Sanu as my official Mami now!"

He smiles at his little baby and takes her again into his arms... "Mom, yeh kab itni samajhdar ho gayi batao!?!"

"Idhar udhar ki baatein chhoro and tell me if you are giving me what I want?!".. Khushi goes back in her usual tone.. 🙄

"Aisa kabhi hua hain kya that Khushi wanted something and Mama overlooked?!"

"Bula apni Mami ko...karlunga shadi..!" 😍

"Fuck! Are you serious?! I hope you are not high!"

"Aabe!! Mom hai idhar! Kuch bhi bolti hain!"

"Hehe..okay! Find her..I have the first clue for the hunt...rest you got to find by yourself!"

"Abhi?"...he looks at her confusingly..

"Ji haan! Abhi!"...Khushi stresses on her words..

"So here you go with the first clue.."...Khushi hands over an envelope which says.."Clue 1", he opens it and reads the message:

"Hi baby! Excited?! So your first clue is hiding in Einstein library! Go get it!"

"Okay.. humare ghar mein Einstein library?! This must be you or your room she is talking about! Hai na?!"...he looks at Khushi...

"Mujhe kya pata..jake dekhlo!"...Khushi makes a poker face and keeps recording him. He goes into her room and finds an envelope on her book shelf, which says "Clue 2", so he reads the message inside:

"Good job! Now the next clue lies in a place which shares my pet name!"

"Awwww!! This is easy...it's my BMW she is talking about..! Bohot chid jati hai when I call it my baby!"...he smiles lovingly..

He takes the keys and gets down with Khushi who is still recording him in her camera. So he wasn't wrong and there he finds the next clue, inside the car which says:

"Smart huh?! Okay so this is your last clue! Yeh batao, what comes in your mind when you hear the following words: ride, dupatta, bindi, hawa?!"

"No way!! She is there!!"...a big wide smile takes over his entire face..!

"kaha?!"....asks Khushi..

"The place where I took her for the first time!!"...he is too overwhelmed! This was special indeed.. 

"Ok Mama...go get your girl and drive safe!"..says Khushi..

"Tu nehi ayegi?!"

"No..it's your time with her! Go get her!"...He kisses her forehead and she steps down the car.

He texts her on the way..
" 'You are beautiful Shehnaaz! And this bindi makes you look more beautiful!'...yehi kaha tha na maine us din?!"

She replies..
"Haan! Aur mujhe pata tha ki aap jhatse grab kar loge! Ajao..I can't wait anymore!"

He replies..
"Baas baba...just give me 10 mins..!"

!"

How was it? Do let me know in the comment section! 🤗🥰

Stay tuned for the most adorable chapter! ❤️