Chapter 14: Captured

Bee finds himself in a city soon enough. He didn't know it, but he was in Crown City. He somehow still knew the rules of the road, which was good. He stopped at every red light, went at every green, obeyed the speed limit signs and all those other rules. He then came out of the city and went across a bridge. He came to the other side to be met with a forest. Bee drove through until he heard other voices. He drove to the sound and transformed into bot mode. 

                 He looked out in the field to see see tons of humans running around, throwing an ovalish shaped ball. A boy in a blue jacket threw it over one of his friends and another kid tried to catch it but it bounced off and rolled over to his direction. It stopped infront of him and a boy with dark colored skin called out "I'll grab it!! It rolled over to the bush." The kid ran over and Bee slightly hit it out of the bush and back into the field. The kid yelps, seeing the ball come back. "Oh. It's just the Football. Thanks creature of the forest!!" The kid said, grabbing it and running back. "Butch, why did you scream?" The girl laughs. The kid argues "I did not!!!" "Did too!!" Another kid says. All the children beginning laughing while Butch still argued with them.

                       The girl took something from her pocket and flipped it open, then holding it to her ear. ".... Playing football at the field..... I will mom, don't worry......  Alright, 20 more minutes please?....  15?..... 10, final offer..... Alright...." The girl hangs up and says "I have to get home, I'm having guests over." "Oh dang." The blue jacket boy sighs. She laughs "I'll be here tomorrow."  All the kids say bye and the girl gets on her moped and rides home. 

                  Bee looked up to see that the sun was low. He decided to drive back which was oddly in the same direction of Hank's way home. He heard a scream and sped up to see a bulked up blue mech, holding her in his massive servo. "Let me go!!!" She screamed.  "Don't struggle. You'll only make it harder." The mech says calmly. BumbleBee transformed and yelled "LET HER GO!!!" The mech looked over and looked up and down Bee's frame. "Oh~ Hello there, BumbleBee. Been awhile, hasn't it~" The mech responds. BumbleBee asks "Who even are you and how do you know me?" The mech drops the girl and she groans, hitting the ground. The mech walks over and goes closer to BumbleBee. "I-I asked who you are." "Don't worry, you'll  know eventually." The mech responds. He grabs Bee's servo and pulls him over. "Must admit, you look better in this paint job." 

                  His massive servo trails down Bee's frame onto his hips. Bee tries to kick him off before the mech lifts him up and over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN!!!" BumbleBee yelled. He looked back to see that the girl was no longer there. He kicked the mech and punched his back, trying to get out of his grasp. The mech brought his arm up Bee's frame and squeezed his frame tightly. The scout coughed, trying to breath. His head became fuzzy and he fell limp.

               Before he knew it, the mech was about step onto a boat. Bee treid to get away once more. He punched the mech's backplate weakly before closing his optics. The mech laid Bee down in the boat and got it started. As it sped off for the middle of the lake, the mech picked Bee up again and sat down, holidng the scout's frame tightly. BumbleBee closed his optics to rest and when he opened them, he couldn't believe where he was......