Chapter 6: Is He Your Sparkmate?

Bee woke up the next day, still on the sign. He carefully got back down and walked over to the front, seeing Drift, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Fix-it, and Optimus. "Hey guys." He said, rubbing his optics. Fix-it answers "How did you sleep, Lieutenant Bumble-- Bumble-- Bumble---" Sideswipe smacks the side of his head. "BUMBLEBEE!!!" Fix-it finishes. BumbleBee answers "I had another dream last night. Nothing violent but there was a few things that stood out to me." Optimus responds "What stood out?"

Bee replies "Well, I thought the mystery mech was either you or Drift because the world where we have explored was very silent and I thought the cons had all been captured and taken back to cybertron. But no.... The decepticons actually freely roamed half of Earth. From what I heard." Sideswipe asks "Who told you all the details?" BumbleBee sits at the table where the 4 mechs and 1 minicon sat. Well, Optimus was standing, but by the table and Fix-it was standing on the table because of his small height. BumbleBee answers "Saberhorn told me. He was also pretty nervous but when I broke down from thinking I failed you guys, he came over to comfort me."

Drift replies "So the mech is Saberhorn?" BumbleBee nods. "Possibly. But why would he go after Steeljaw?" Sideswipe kicks his feet up and says smugly "Probably protecting his little friend." Drift slaps his feet and Sideswipe yelps, taking them down.

Bee sighs "At least my search is over. I'll go tell the team." He finds them at the back of the scrapyard. "Hey BumbleBee." Bulkhead waves. The lieutenant waves back. "So did you find who it was?" Strongarm asks. BumbleBee nods "It was Saberhorn." Russel comments "So Saberhorn is your soulmate?" Grimlock chokes on air "W-what?" Russel explains "A soulmate is someone who knows you best and when you meet them, they will always be there for you. You feel warm inside when you're around them. You also feel safe." Bee looks down, confused. Jazz asks "Something wrong, Bee?" BumbleBee argues "Thats not how Saberhor and I interacted the first time. He tried to kill me."

Jazz suggests "Maybe that won't be the second time around. Try talking to him." Strongarm argues "Let him out of stasis!!?? No!!! He'll escape!!!" "We may have to risk it." Optimus says, coming into the area. Strongarm sighs "I'll go get the stasis pod."

She finds it and brings it over. "One Saberhorn, right here." She holds the pod upright and Sideswipe along with Drift walk over to it. "Get ready, Lieutenant BumbleBee." Drift says, tossing one of his katanas to the urbana. BumbleBee get ready to fight if it is necessary. The 2 mechs by the pod, open it and the freezing air shoots out of the bottom as the pod opens. They watch as Saberhorn steps out, his massive horn emerging from the freezing air.

"So you finnaly decide to realease me from that icey prison?" He growls. Saberhorn was furious. He charges at BumbleBee just like he expected. The rhino beetle takes out his blades and clashes them with Drift's that BumbleBee held. "Saberhorn, I just want to talk!!" BumbleBee begs, trying to push him off. "Talk? What about?" The con asks. BumbleBee explains "I think we may be sparkmates." Saberhorn gasped and stepped back.

Sideswipe whispers to Russel "Highly reasoning and understanding?" Russel whispers back "Check."

Saberhorn says nervously "W-why do you think that?" BumbleBee looks down "I had a dream about you, comforting me after my friends were supposedly captured and the decepticons ruled half of the planet." Saberhorn blushes and steps back once again. Sideswipe whispers "Blushing and nervousness after hearing evidence?" "Check!" Russel whispers back. Saberhorn nervously says "Y-You really think we are sparkmates, huh?" BumbleBee nods "It's the only thing I'm getting from my nightmares I've narrowed everything down. You were one of the last bots out of the 5 that were left." Saberhorn looks down. He didn't know how to react to the lieutenant's words.