Chapter 2: Out

As the autobots are driving to a distress signal, Sideswipe doesn't stop talking to his new friend "Really? Your old human friend killed a con that nearly killed you!? That's amazing!!!" Wheeljack responds "She's a strong girl. I only wished that I could have brought her with me to Cybertron." Drift calls out "Team!! We must focus. Stay on guard in case it is a trap." Strongarm drives up besides the samurai "I really think that we should have waited for the lieutenant to return." She says.

                        They arrive at a canyon and transform. Grimlock steps off of the trailer and the autobots turn into their desert camoflauge. "Aww.... I wish I could do that." Grimlcok whines. Optimus sets a servo upon Grimlock's shoulder "Just remember Grimlock, none of us can transform into a dinosaur like you can. We all have our perks and downfalls." Grimlock looks at himself and exclaims "You know what? You're right!!! I am still cool as a dinobot." 

                 Bulkhead who held the tracker says "It's this way, just around the corner." The bots walk that way and soon find the source. Strongarm and Grimlock run over. "Lieutenant!!!" She yells, shaking his beat frame. "BumbleBee please wake up!!" Grimlock whines. Strongarm sets her servo on Bee's forehelm "He's burning up. We need to get him to Ratchet." Grimlock transforms into bot mode and lifts BumbleBee into his arms. 

                       "Is he okay? I barely talked to him." Wheeljack asks, clearly worried. Strongarm responds "We'll know when we get back to base." Grimlock sits on the trailer, Bee in his lap. Sideswipe and Drift cover the 2 bots in the tarp and they drive back out of the canyon "Fix-it? We need immediate Groundbridge." Drift coms in. Fix-it opens the groundbridge and the bots drive through.

                      "What happened?" Ratchet asks. Strongarm transforms into bot mode and gestures for Grimlock to come out. The bots gasp as they see BumbleBee beaten up in Grimlock's arms. Ratchet gasps "No...." Ratchet checks the lieutenant for a pulse. He sighs in relief once he finds it. He was relieved that Bee was still alive, but worried as he hadn't have to fix that much damage in a long time. "Bring him over to a medical berth." Ratchet commands. Grimlock runs over with Ratchet and the dinobot lays the bot down on the berth. Ratchet immediatly gets to work.

In Bee's head

                           BumbleBee was running from Steeljaw. His side was leaking energon. Bee transformed and sped up, but Steeljaw stayed hot on his tail. Bee turned a corner and hid, transforming back into bot mode. He laid against the tree and looked around "Where is everyone?" He whines. He burries his faceplate in his arms, beginning to cry. "Help me...." He whimpers. 

                 The lieutenant could still hear Steeljaw's calls for him. The threats and names that he said hurt his spark. "Where are you, insect!!??" The wolf yelled. His voice began to get closer. "I'm going to count to 3, if you aren't out here by 3, I will kill everyone you love if I don't find you!! 1......" BumbleBee couldn't move. He wasn't sure what to do.

"2....."

                   Bee closed his optics tightly and a deeper voice finished. "3...." He heared Steeljaw yell in fear. Bee slowly came out and saw a massive sword, stuck in Steeljaw's backside. The sword was recognizable to him. it was grey, purple and black. Steeljaw looked up at BumbleBee, furiously "I don't know what kind of trickery...... you are playing.... but..... my team will end both you...... and your friend..... and everyone else that you 2 love. My team will rule this planet for our decepticon homeworld..... even if I'm not around to watch it happen....." The wolf mech growls. He stands up slowly and laughs, trying to hide his pain. "When I see the look on your face......" He sets a servo on Bee's shoulder and growls "When I see the look on your face.... when this world belongs to the decepticons.... *evil laugh* Well lets just say that it will be the last face you make...."

                      Bee couldn't take it anymore. "Shut up. Shut up!! SHUT UP!!!!" He hit him in the faceplate. When Steeljaw turned around, Bee ripped the blade out of his enemie's back and shoves it through the wolf-con's spark chamber. Steelaw spat out energon as the sword entered him. "I will never let you hurt my friends...." The lieutenant cries, still angered. Steeljaw drops to the floor and BumbleBee brings out the sword. A larger mech wraps his arms around BumbleBee who stared down sadly at the mech he just killed. "Why did I have to kill him?" Bee asks. The mech says "You're very defensive of your friends. That made you kill him." Bee turns around, closing his optics. He presses his helm into the mech's chassis before waking up in the scrapyard.