Chapter 11: The Other 3

MotorMaster walks to his stunticons who are sitting around a massive campfire which was out currently. He hears Wildbreak beginning to whine in pain as Dragstrip was beating him up. He was bending his leg forward, and Wildbreak whined, pounding the dirty floor with his metal fist. Motormaster ripped them from each other and set them on opposite sides of Heatseeker who was recalibrating extra missiles. 

                  "I thought I told you 2 to stop fighting, and if they got into fighting, Heatseeker, *ahem* was supposed to stop you!!" He growls, looking Heatseeker's way. Heatseeker looks up at him with a casual look. "I would've if I could've." MotorMaster grits his teeth and cocks a ridge in confusion. Heatseeker stands up and tries to move his legs. MotorMaster watches as his legs go back to the ground with a loud thud. "Dragstrip used the stupid gravity enhancing relic on me. I can't move for the next----" His legs became free. "Oh.... Ok." MotorMaster shakes his helm, sighing "I'll let it slide this time. But if you're sitting down without the gravity enhancers effect, then be ready for a punishment." Heatseeker nods, his optics widening in fear.

              "Anyways, what I came to talk about is our teammate that was 'improsined with the autobots'" MotorMasters statement catches his cons' attention. "There's a 6th?" Wildbreak asks MotorMaster shakes his helm and whispers "There will be if my plan works out. Possibly a seventh." They all look at him confused. Motormaster explains "I found one of the autobots one my nightly patrol and he doesn't remember anything so we're taking him in. Treat him with the best you can give him. Be respectful and welcoming. If any of you even come close to the truth, I will personnaly send you to the scrapyard and you alone wll deal with them." The 3 stunticons nod in understanding. 

                "I'm being serious. And before he comes out here, I want you to know that the autobot was BumbleBee. The yellow and black urbana for easy reference." MotorMaster finishes. They get ready to yell but they then remember what their boss said.

                   MotorMaster glares at them, while turning to get BumbleBee. He brings him over and the stunticons try their best not to attack. They nervously wave, but Wildbreak is perfectly fine. He waves comfortably with a real smile on his faceplate. He stands up and holds out his servo "I'm Wildbreak. Nice to see you again, BumbleBee." The navy stunticon says, welcoming. MotorMaster nods his way and glares at the 2 other stunticons.

               They stand up and is the first to shake Bee's servo, welcoming him. When it's HeatSeeker's turn. HeatSeeker hugs him tightly, lifting him into the air and spinning him around "Welcome back, Buddy!!!" BumbleBee laughs and begs, out of breath "Nice to see you, too but..... could you please set me back down!?" Heatseeker didn't realize he was squeezing BumbleBee too hard. He carefully sets him down and rubs the back of his helm, quickly apologizing. 

                Bee smiles and MotorMaster can't handle blushing. He turns away and covers his faceplate "He's way too cute.... I can't hold back." He growls to himself. BumbleBee taps on MotorMaster's arm and the stunticon connects their gazes. "They told me that they were going to get ready for their daily patrol so I guess it's just you and me, MotorMaster." BumbleBee informs. MotorMaster nods, still holding back.

                     "Alright then. Would you mind going on a drive with me?" MotorMaster asks, still tense. Bee nods and they start walking. "Slashmark set the groundbridge for a good area without the autobots." He orders, passing Slashmark at his outdoor lab. Slashmark stands up and asks "Where to?" "Surprise me." The big stunticon says. Slashmark does so. The stunticon and former-autobot transform and drive through. Bee gasps, seeing the meadow infront of them. It was also night. "Different time stamp, huh?" He asks. MotorMaster agrees "Indeed. It's the perfect time. No humans are out, same with the autobots."