Chapter 5: Is It Saberhorn?

Bee lays out the description.

Tall.

Sword.

Fast.

Deep Voice.

                     "First, we know its a mech so we can cross off Strongarm, Windblade, Zizza, Glowstrike, ScatterSpike, and any other female Cybertronian." Fix-it remarks. Sideswipe. who came over, adds "He's also tall so cross off Clampdown, Kickback, Springload, Quillfire, their relatives, and any minicons." BumbleBee remarks "That pretty much splits the list in half."

"Deep voice, who would that cross off?" Wheeljack asks

                 BumbleBee lists "Dragstrip, Vertebreak, Polarclaw, Thunderhoof, Starscream, Sideswipe, Crazybolt, Paralon, Thermidore, Blastwave because he never really had a voice, Fracture, Bisk, Wildbreak, Jazz, Malador, Nightstrike, Octopunch, Scowl, Pseudo, Simacore, Silverhound, Crustacion, Boostwing, Jacknab, Blurr, and Shadow Raker. That would leave off 25 more bots. 5 of them being on our own team."

                  "So we go to swords. Which of the 25 own swords?" Sideswipe asks. BumbleBee looks back at the remaining bots. "That would be Drift, Saberhorn, Optimus, Steeljaw weilding a decepticon hunter, Soundwave with a decepticon hunter, Megatronus if he survived out last fight, and lastly, MotorMaster." Drift who came over, remarks "That puts us at 7. Speed doesn't change anything."

                  Sideswipe holds up a digit "Go backwards to deep voice. Soundwave doesn't really speak so we're really at 6." Drift disagrees "He could be talking in BumbleBee's nightmares all the time and not speak in the real world." BumbleBee sighs "But that wouldn't make sense regardding our history. So Sideswipe is correct. We are at 6." Wheeljack adds "5 since the mech attacked Steeljaw in your last nightmare."

                        "Agreed, Wheeljack. So that leaves me a few more nights of dreaming to find out who the mech is. Between Saberhorn, Drift, Megatronus, Optimus, or MotorMaster. Thanks for the help on narrowing my search." BumbleBee says. The bots leave after saying goodbye and BumbleBee goes back up to the sign on the pole to watch the sunset. Before the sun goes away, the lieutenant tells himself "Hopefully this dream can tell me a bit more...."

The dream:

                BumbleBee wakes up in a field. A field of grass. He sits up and looks out, seeing a long road. He walks over and transforms, beginning to drive. Bee starts to wonder why there were no signs on the road and no other cars besides him. "Today is offely quiet...." He tells himself

                       Later on the road, he crosses into a desert. Once again, nothing in sight. He then spots a familiar train. BumbleBee transforms and walks alongside it. The train didn't seem to move as fast though. "Why is it slower?" He asked. The lieutenant eventually gave up on thinking about why the train was slower and just transformed back into alt mode and drove off on the desert ground. The desert was surely different. There wasn't any speed limit signs, off roading signs, RVs, camp sights, patrol cars. Nothing. It was a barren desert. 

                           Once he got out of the desert, he found himself at a quarry. The one he met Saberhorn at. No one was here though. "That's strange, normally in my dreams, all the bots are out of stasis. Is this a dream where they are all re-captured and sent to Cybertron's jail? That would mean that the mech is either Optimus or Drift---"

                        Footsteps snapped him out of his thoughts. He saw Saberhorn walk past him. Despite him being a decepticon, BumbleBee still needed answers on why everything was so quiet. He called out "Hey, Saberhorn. Look, I just want to ask a few questions. Nothing too violent." Saberhorn turned around and almost looked shocked at seeing who the mech talking to him was. To BumbleBee's surprise, Saberhorn nervously answered him "S-sure. W-what about?" Saberhorn still kept his distance and Bee was highly aware of it. Why was Saberhorn so nervous around him now? 

                    BumbleBee asks "Okay, first of all, why are you all of a sudden scared of me? Second, why is the world all of a sudden so quiet?" Saberhorn answers "I can't really tell you why I am scared of you, for you must find out for yourself. Secondly, the world is quiet because your autobots left or.... were captured, I personally have no idea where they went. The real reason is because the decepticons now roam half of this planet. The humans roam the other half. There is even a barrier so we cant cross to their land." Bee gasped "So Steeljaw's decepticons really did take over?" He asks, almost crying. BumbleBee breaks to his knees, thinking about how he failed his friends. Saberhorn ran over "No no no. It's not him who took over. It's a different decepticon." Bee looks up to see Saberhorn.... comforting him. Could Saberhorn be the mech that BumbleBee was dreaming about?