Chapter 36: Back Home

Heatseeker, Wildbreak, and Dragstrip thought about what they did to BumbleBee and if they should be accepted to him or the autobots.

Heatseeker was sitting against the wall. Dragstrip had his back against the pilot seat and Wildbreak was overlooking the controls, keeping it steady as they travelled through space.

Over in the medbay, Mototmaster was sitting next to a wounded autobot, watching his steady but weak heart rate and the rising and falling of the mech's chest plates. Slashmark had done all he could to help Bee. Bumblebee was blinded by the decepticon hunter blade. 2 clean gashes on his face from his helmet all the way to the sides of his mouth.

A black cloth with metal reinforcements rested over his optics. There were visible energon stains from where he bled and where his armor was laying in it. His yellow was a dull greenish blue in some spots. They weren't at the outpost where they had cans of paint that they could fix Bee's colors. They would have to wait until they got back.

The big Stunticon reaches his servo over and lightly grasps his friend's hand. "I'm so sorry, Bee... I should have taken care of you better."

A cough alerts him "You... keep saying— that..."

"Bee?"

"Who else?"

The Stunticon reaches over and hugs his close friend lightly to not injure him again "I'm alright... my voicebox is a little sore right now..." Bee strains, patting Motormaster's arm softly.

Motors whines "I thought I lost you..."

"I nearly died how many times? And I'm still here!" Bumblebee tells him.

MotorMaster looks to his face where his optics would be, a tear falling from his face and hitting Bee's chassis. He leans down and places their heads against each other, their breath hitting each other's face plates. "Please don't speak..." The stunticon asks "Your voicebox still hurts... we'll get you home."

"I don't want to...." The smaller mech begs.

Motors brings his helm away "What? Bee, but you—"

"I want you with me."

"No— Bee... I-I mean...." MotorMaster starts.

Bee places his servo to his friend's cheek "I want you to come to the scrapyard with me..."

"Sweetspark, they hate me...." The Stunticon chief says, kissing his partner's palm. A shuddered breath leaves his mouth, his chassis vibrating with.

Bumblebee lays his helm back "They'll trust you if I make them.... They'll come to understand...."

About 1 and a half hours later, they got back to the outpost and repainted Bumblebee to erase the energon stains. Slashmark got a better look at the Lieutenant and fixed his optics a bit more with the resources he had. He fixed it so it wouldn't hurt and Bee could take off the cover if he desired to.

MotorMaster then rallies his stunticons and friend and they go to the scrapyard.

"I'll do the talking." Bee states. "Stay out here until I come get you."

The Lieutenant walks into the scrapyard, using his audio receptors to find if his friends were here and his decepticon hunter and foot step vibrations along with his memory to tell where everything was in the scrapyard. He comes to the main center and calls out "Autobots?"

All of them turn and Sideswipe gasps "HE'S ALIVE!!!" He runs over but Grimlock runs past him, roaring happily.

He lifts the bot into the air and swings him around "We missed you so much, Bumblebee!"

"Grimlock, please put me down!" Bumblebee whines.

The Dinobot let the bot down and Sideswipe begs "Strongarm isn't allowed to make me listen to her while you're gone, right?"

Bee growls "No. Windblade and Drift are."

The racer was shocked but he calms "I guess that's better than nothing. I got my friend and my 2 little buddies to hang with."

Strongarm growls "Oh what? So I'm not your friend?"

Sideswipe turns "I never said you weren't!!"

Bumblebee speaks up "Everyone! Quiet!" They all look to him. The Lieutenant asks "Do you notice anything different about me?"

"You're leaving a lot?" Grimlock asks

"You're avoiding the con capture missions?" Sideswipe gawks.

"Your decepticon hunter is out?" Windblade asks, pointing to the weapon.

"You have recently redone your paint?" Drift asks, proud of his skill to notice the smallest details.

"New tire rims?" Jazz asks out of style.

Russell runs up and takes one look "The bandana across your eyes!"

"Thank you, Russell!" Bee exclaims "How come none of you noticed!?"

Jetstorm nervously says "I-I was just thinking you had it on to block out the sun!"

Slipstream elbows him "We are sorry we did not notice, but would you care to tell us what happened to you?"

Prince Of The Roads (MotorMaster X BumbleBee)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara