Chapter 39: Training With Others

Bumblebee walked quickly over to the Stunticons Heatseeker was first to notice how nervous he was "You good pal?" He asks.

Bee looks over "Oh, yeah... y-yeah! I'm alright. You guys ready?"

Slashmark turned, Wildbreak and Dragstrip stand. "Ready to go, second chief!" Wildbreak cheers.

Bumblebee thinks back to when he first came here with the other autobots "Alright. I have a few exercises for you guys. They are the same ones that I did with my own team when arriving here. Follow me down into the forest."

The get outside and transform, following Bumblebee into the forest. They get to the areas and Bumblebee announces "Our first ones will be numerous trust exercises. Let's begin with the first one. Choose a partner." The first part was the easiest. "Then, decide who will go first. That person will stand infront of the other and fall backwards into the other bot's arms. A trust fall."

"This'll be fun! Dragstrip, you ready?" Wildbreak asks.

Dragstrip smirks "Yeah, you go first, pal of mine."

Heatseeker says "Slashmark why don't you go first?"

Slashmark responds "Yeah, whatever."

Bumblebee watched Heatseeker and Slashmark perform theirs. They did good so far with Slashmark falling until—

*CRASH* "Ow! Dragstrip!"

Bumblebee turned to see Dragstrip laughing and Wildbreak on the floor, sitting upwards. "You were supposed to catch me!"

"Oh, oh I'm sorry, here, do it again!" The Stunticon remarks.

Bumblebee sighs "Another Sideswipe and Strongarm. Fantastic. We'll be out here all day."

Hours went by and they returned to base.

When they returned, Bumblebee looked for his boyfriend first. "Hey, Fixit? Have you seen MotorMaster?"

"Not lately, Lieutenant. But how was your fleet?— Gleam—- TEAM!!??"

Bumblebee shrugs "Okay I guess. Just another Sideswipe and Strongarm moment but I'm sure it's fine."

"It's normal for us." Wildbreak assures, still rubbing his arm from his many falls  without Dragstrip catching him.

The stunticons were let off and Bee went up to his favorite spot to wait for MotorMaster. "Hopefully he's okay." Bee thought. "What if he got hurt? What if they ganged up on him? What if my bot's hurt him!?" He began to panic. He sat up and looked around to see if he can find a gang of cars from their lights and possibly their engine noises and Grimlock's stomps. "No." He said "He's fine. He can handle it." He laid back and then heard engines far out soon enough. Just on time. He looked up again and saw a bunch of vehicles along with a big clunky dinosaur in the mix. Grimlock and the others. MotorMaster was driving behind them. "Thank Primus."

Bumblebee climbs down and runs to the command center to greet them. They drive in silently which was weird to Bee. Grimlock came in without his normal happy attitude. They all transform slowly and Grimlock plops down on his stomach, groaning loudly. The others sit and lay down against the small piles of Denny's collectibles.

Bumblebee turns to his boyfriend who stood tall and proud, shaking his head. "Your friends are pathetic."

"They fight at their own strengths." Bumblebee growls. "What did you do?"

"Taught them like I do my own?"

"I'm guessing it's a harsh way."

"What are you gonna do?" MotorMaster scoffs "That's who I am. I like being harsh."

"You changed being harsh with me." Bumblebee argues.

"Because I love you." Motors calms down.

The Lieutenant remarks "Okay and these are new teammates of yours. Treat them with respect."

"I never treated mine with respect and they never did anything." MotorMaster admits.

Bumblebee groans "Because they knew you would do something if they did. Remember Dragstrip when he said that dirty joke about me and you?"

MotorMaster growls "Here we go again."

The two started arguing and Sideswipe strains his head to look up at them. "See?" He groans weakly. "Told ya Bee would be mad."

"Technically, I told you. Ugh...." Strongarm remarks. "You okay, Grim?"

Grimlock moans, rolling onto his side, not answering. "Grimlock got hit hard." Drift says, panting.

The dinosaur responds quietly "How do you think the stunticons managed to Bee?"

"Bumblebee is not tough on training— most of the time.— I'm sure he did not go to harsh on them, no matter if they are Decepticons or not." Drift states firmly.

Optimus comes over and asks them "How did things go?"

Sideswipe stands "MotorMaster is too harsh. Get him out of here!"

"I will talk with Bumblebee." The prime states