Chapter 2: Meeting the Host Club

Enjoy the extra long chapter! This won't happen often because it takes FOREVER to write these. Hope you enjoy! And keep reading because this are going to start heating up quickly! >:3

"(Y/N)...."

you hear muffled voices around you had feel a warm hand shake you slightly, a little more urgent each time.

"(Y/N)! Wake up or were going to be late to school!"

You open your eyes to see an annoyed looking Haruhi standing above you.

"Five more minutes," you mumble still unable to fully function

"that's it! im finished trying to be gentle!" With that, she tugs on your arm with strength that you had know idea she had. you let out a little grunt as your thrown onto the floor, the covers still trying to cling desprately to you.

"Fine, you win," you admitted, as you were still on the ground.

"Come get dressed silly. I've got your uniform ready."

You cant help but smile at your old friend's care for you.

Im so glad im home.

You walk over to the bathroom to get ready. You stare at your (H/C), crazy hair in the mirror. You slowly work out all of the tangles with your fingers till its silky smooth.

How should i do my hair? After all, it is a school filled with a bunch of rich people. Wont they judge me if im not dressed to the part?

"(Y/N)?" Haruhi calls. "Come get your uniform."

I wonder how they look? I bet their beautiful.

You run excitedly outside the bathroom to see a very atrocious sight. Before you, was a hideous, poofy yellow dress.

I have to wear that?

But what was more interesting is that when you looked up to the person holding the dress was a man dressed in your schools uniform.

"Ack! I'm so sorry!" You blurt out as you desperately try to cover your embarrassing PJs.

So much for first impressions... Wait. Why is this strange man in Haruhi's house?

You stare a little closer at the man's face.

"H-Haruhi? Is that you?"

~
(Haruhi's POV)
~

I probably should have told her that I dress in a guy's uniform at our school...

"Why are you dressed like a dude?!" (Y/N) asks, her eyes opened wide.

You scratch your head and laugh nervously.

"Everyone at Ouran kinda thinks I'm a guy..."

~
(Your POV)
~

"They what?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"We'll I kinda ran into some Host Club members and broke an expensive vase... They bought me this uniform thinking I was a guy and they make me work for them."

It took you a second to register what she was saying.

Haruhi is in a Host Club???

The image of the monotone girl charming young ladys and them swooning over her makes you start laughing uncontrollably.

"W-what are you laughing at?" Haruhi asks with a shaky voice, her face turning beet red by the minute.

You manage to gasp out, "you? A Host member?"

"Get dressed already, will ya?"

Same old Haruhi.

You quickly get changed trying not to puke on the bright dress. You tie half of your hair up with a black ribbon, letting the excess hang down.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Everything will go great.... Right?

~ ~ ~

You marvel at the sight of the huge high school.

I'm going to be attending... Here?

"Come on (Y/N), If I'm late, Kyoya will raise my debt," she shivers.

"Who?"

She grins. "You'll see."

Haruhi grabs your arm unexpectedly and starts leading you through the huge buzzing crowd of people. You notice a few glares from the girls you walk by.

She must be pretty popular with the ladies...

You chuckle to yourself as that crazy image flies through your mind again. Finally you reach what looks to be an abandoned music room.

"What are we doing here?"

"Brace yourself, (Y/N)." And with that, she slowly opens the door, revealing six handsome men standing in an obviously choreographed pose.

"Welcome," they all say in unison.

You can't help it but a snicker escapes you. It then turns into a full on laugh.

"Y-your the host club?" you say with pauses in between from all the laughter.

"Haruhiiii make her stoop!!" The tall blond one says as he pouts in the corner. He sounds just like a child.

"Hey Haruhi, whose this?"

You look up to see identical twins staring at you curiously.

"Ahh this is (Y/N), the just came back from abroad. She's my best friend so try not to harass her too much."

"Haruhi has friends?"

"Shut up!"

You couldn't contain your laughter.

"Haruhi was quite the popular one back in middle school," you say wiping away a tear.

Suddenly, all of the hosts perk up.

"You knew Haruhi in middle school? Do you have pictures? Tell us everything!!" Demands the tall blond who was apparently called Tamaki.

You look back at Haruhi and give her a mischievous grin. "Of course I do..."

"(Y/N)! Wanna play a game? We need to test you."

"U-uh sure," you stutter.

The twins both smile at each other and together put in hats to where you could see their different hair parts.
(Btw at this point you know everybody's name)
"We'll play the Which one is Hikaru game?"

They each strike a pose and grin at you. This was too easy.

"You are Hikaru. (Pointing to the right one) and you are Kaoru (pointing to the left one."

Everybody is silent and is looking at you with shocked faces.

"W-What?"

Kyoya speaks up."The only other person to ever win that game was Haruhi."

You face flushes red as you think of that. The twins were still staring at you, in shock.

Ba-dump Ba-dump

Why is my heart racing at this? What is this feeling?