"Of course, I also have eyes."

"Jeben ileben oh! Bili tayo delight!" He said and without hesitation, he held my hands and grabbed me towards the store.

I followed him and I went straight to the fridge, I reached for the big bottle of delight and handed it to him.

"How many?" I asked

"Isa lang, sinabi ko bang delights? 'Di ba delight lang, walang s—" I punched him, "Aray!"

"You're annoying," I rolled my eyes and grabbed 2 big bottles of delight.

We paid for the drinks and went outside.

We both took a sip at our drink, I tasted the delicious flavor of the drink but I feel colder.

"Dapat pala nagkape nalang tayo," He said that made me smile.

It's true and I am speculating on the best idea in terms of coffee.

"Did you know—"

He cut me off, "Hindi pa e,"

"I make the best coffee,"

"Weh?"

"Yeah, they always say it. You want to try?"

He nodded while smirking, "Sige, saan ka magtitimpla? Sa vendo machine?"

"No, let's go, I'll tell you what road to take."

I placed my body on the back seat of his motorcycle, I wore the helmet and tapped the front seat and gesturing him to sit near me.

He's clueless but he doesn't have a choice, he sat in front of me and he starts the engine.

The frigid wind touched my skin as the motorcycle rapidly took the road. I guided him to what road to take, I'm still familiar even though it's almost 2 years of not visiting this place.

I don't know but my memories were just so clear.

We stopped in front of our rest house, it was huge but our house is much bigger than this. Perhaps this rest house was not even half of our house.

"Nasaan tayo?" He said while wandering his eyes around the rest house.

This was built when I was just 5 years old, actually, we have a rest house anywhere. My parents love to travel that is why.

"Resthouse," I walk towards the main door and someone opened it for me.

The caretaker gave me the keys and she bows before she walks away.

"Come in,"

"Walang tao?"

"Yeah, just the two of us."

"Huy!" He covered his body using his arms, "Virgin pa ako!"

"What the—"