"Well thank you for offering." She smiles. We drive to a little cafè near my old school, I used to come here all of the time, and I haven't been here in almost a year. We walk in, and ask for a table for 2. I sit across from her and scan through the menu.

"The chicken is really good." I say. It was my favorite meal, a chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato. I'm getting that. I put my menu down, and lean back against the booth and rest my arm across the back of it. Lauren was scanning over the menu with her lip pulled in-between her teeth.

She was gorgeous, it was hard for me to wrap my head around it sometimes, the fact that the girl I have been in love with since I was 12 was mine now. We were together, she loved me back. Tongiht I get to go home and kiss her and tell her I loved her.

"I want to get a tattoo." I say simply. Lauren puts her menu down and smiles at me. "I do, I want the anchor on my inner left forearm." I say. Lauren nods.

"Scott knows someone. I'll call him." Lauren says pulling out her phone. The waitress comes over and I order us both waters, and she leaves. "Hey Scott, Y/n wants to get a tat, and I was wondering if I could have the name of that guy. Isaac Franks? Ok thanks, text me the adress. Ok, see you soon." She hangs up and smiles.

This was happening, I was getting a tattoo. I've always wanted one, but I've never had a good idea for one. I wanted an anchor because my father had one on his bicep, I had a picture of it, and I wanted the same one.

I look up at Lauren who's smiling at me. "I love you." I say smiling. She turns her head sideways and gives me a questioning look. "I do. I love you. I'm in love with you." I smile leaning forewrd grabbing her hand.

"I love you too." She smiles looking at my eyes. I was so unbelievably lucky to have her, I don't know what I'd do without her. I would probably still be at school, not playing because of my knee, I would just be studying law.

The waitress comes back and we order our food. "Wanna do a quickie in the bathroom?" I ask smiling. She laughs.

"No." She says simply. I nod, and kiss her forehead before continuing on about my business. I walk into the bathroom, completing my original task. I come out and start to wash my hands when 3 teenage girls walk in. One disappears into a stall while the other ones stand next to me, looking at themselves in the mirror. They look at me, and I awkwardly smile.

"Are you Y/n Y/Ln?" One asks. I dry my hands and nod. "Can we take a picture with you?" She asks.

"Do you want to do it somewhere that isn't a bathroom?" I ask laughing, rolling down my sleeves.

"Are you here with Lauren?" Another asks. I nod smiling. "Do you think she'll take a picture with us too?" She asks.

"Yeah, definately." I nod, leaving the bahroom, with the 3 girls folowing behind me. I walk to the table and smile at Lauren with the girls standing behind me. She looks up from her phone and laughs a little bit. "I made some friends." I smile. "They want to take a picture with us." I say.

"Ok. What are you names?" She asks standing up.

"I'm Shannon." One smiles taking a selfie with us.

"I'm Jessica." That was the girl that asked me if I was Y/n.

"I'm Marie." We take a picture with them and they stand there smiling at us. They ask us to follow them on twitter, which we do, then they say they have to leave and walk away.

"That's so wierd that they want my follow." I mumble sitting in my original seat.

"You get used to it. Some of them are really funny." Lauren smiles.

"You're funny." I mumble.

"And you're trying to get in my pants." She laughs taking a sip of her water.

"Can't blame a girl for trying." I mumble smiling. Lunch was nice, the food was good, and Lauren and I had decided we were tired so we were just going to go home. I had tomorrow off, then the filming for Long Way Home, which was going to be relased a little later.

We were home now, and cuddled up on the couch watching Dance Moms. "I don't want you to go." Lauren mumles against my neck, then leaves a lingering kiss on the skin there.

"I know, but this is going to get me so much exposure. And when it's done I'll be going on my tour, probably staying relatively close to home." I mumble kissing the top of her head.

"I don't want us to be torn apart. I know what distance does, it makes everything worse." She whispers.

"No, it won't. We'll call, text, skype. Ariana has made time off to visit Big Sean, so I can come back with her, and see you then." I say.

"Y/n. It's 8 months." Lauren whispers sitting up. I look at her. I knew it was 8 months, and I was just as scared as she was that we were going to be torn apart. But I was going to do everything in my power to make sure that didn't happen. That we were talking, and texting, and skyping.

"I know. But I've gone through longer times with out you. But this time I can actually tell you I love you, and can call you and stuff." I say. She nods laying back down.

"I'm going to miss you." She mumbles.

A/n: Ok, I'm not sure what to do for the tour. I can make one chapter that's you reflecting on what happened between you two, or I can make mulitple chapters with stories of the tour. Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com