𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

Start from the beginning

I started pussy gripping him and he grunted in my ear some more.

"Mo, on my momma imma nut in you if you don't quit." He grunted out slowing down some.

I ignored him and kept going then felt his dick start to twitch inside me.

"Let up." He said.

I continued and went until I felt him shoot his nut all up in me.

"Damn Mo." He moaned out as he pulled out leaving me leaking.

I turned over and just laid there out of breathe because allat damn work I just did was tiring.

This ass take a lot a damn effort to throw back.

"Shower fucking ?" He smirked asking me making his dick jump on purpose as I stared at it.

I hopped my ass up quick running to the bathroom like Usain Bolt.

I love it here.

~

"So the two pornstars finally come downstairs." Black said as Kaso and I walked into the kitchen seeing everybody sitting down eating.

"Fuck up. Cause we was praying." Kaso lied snatching a piece of bacon off the plate.

"Praying must require a lot of clapping and moans. I need to find that church or bible yall was reading." Desean said.

"Nahh cause why we could here 'yEs kAsO i lOvE iT' all the way downstairs." Kiani and Samani snickered.

"Okay so I was getting my doonies beat down and what about it ?" I mugged all of them.

a bitch can never get dick in peace.

^𝙺𝙴𝙸𝙾𝙽 "𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙾" 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂, 𝟷𝟿

"Enough sexual intercourse talk. Anybody wanna shed some light on the fact that Desean nappy head ass invited Sierra here ?" Black asked looking at Desean.

Desean dumbass invited Sierra here knowing we in this safehouse and we had an assignment to complete.

"The bitch left this morning. She just wanted some dick." Desean deadpanned.

"It's something about a dumb hood nigga that makes my ass itch." Samani shadily said.

"Got some pressure on yo chest ? Release that shit." Desean mugged her.

"Alright kids, settle down." Black put his hands up in a stop motion.

"While yall over there being Ike and Tina minus the abuse, the niggas we suppose to kill is posted up in some traphouse in Vix." Kiani informed.

Vix was another city in North Carolina. It also was where most of our opps and rivals was.

"Niggas from Vix be dirty. Wearing the same damn drawls with the shitty ass stain on it, damn shame." Samani said.

Vix niggas was dirty, and they stayed tryna talk to somebody with them dirty ass dreads and golds in they mouth.

"I fucked a Vix bitch one time. Would not recommend." Kaso grimaced as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Hmm." was all I said.

"Don't start that shit." He warned.

i wasn't go start right now but I would later on.

"So we going up there ?" Desean asked.

"Duh dumb doorknob ass niggas. We gotta take them out tomorrow anyway." Samani told him.

Ion know why my sister was on his ass so hard today but I know he probably did some shit cause Samani usually nice as hell to him.

"Not shy nomo huh Samani ?" Kiani chimed in cutting her waffle.

"Never been that, I just don't like people." Samani answered scrolling on her phone.

Samani really did not fuck wit anybody especially people too heavy.

"Okay. Yall niggas need to be up, 6AM sharp because I wanna be back in my bed by at least 10. We all gone go up to Vix to see where these niggas at and then we'll take em out." Black said.

"You be the main one who be sleeping !" We all said in unison to him.

Black would always be the one to complain about getting up early but he would also be the main one who was asleep.

"Yall gone get off me. Talk bout some else shit. I be needing my beauty sleep." Black mugged us.

"What beauty sleep ? Ugg ass bitch." Kaso joked.

"Yo momma."

"Hey nigga, me and him share the same momma." Desean smacked his teeth saying.

"Oh shit, my bad." Black laughed.

"Momma williams is thick tho..." Black rubbed his chin saying making Kiani pop him in the back of his head.

"Brandon you got one mo time." She pointed her finger at him warningly continuing to eat her waffle.

"Abusive ass females." Desean mumbled as Samani eyed the side of his face.

"Hoe ass niggas." She pettily mumbled back.

"Cousin hopping ass females."

"Dirty dick ass niggas."

"Broke ass fem- Don't even lie like that, you know better." Samani stopped him pushing him playfully making him chuckle.

"Them two so damn bipolar." Kaso said watching them.

And that they were.

vote, comment.

did you like or was it boring ? 🤍

byess.