"No marks, everyone's gonna see them tonight." She told him as she moved her hands to the back of his head.

"What's wrong with that?" He smirked.

"If you don't care then switch with me." She said.

"Alright." He tilted his head. The couple switched positions, she was now hovering over him, she moved her hair to the side then lowered her head down and began kissing him. After a couple of long moments of a passionate make-out, she started to trail down to his neck, sucking on his skin, leaving hickeys everywhere.

She started to unbutton his top eagerly while kissing his lips. Once she got to the last button she opened up the shirt to reveal his chest. She made her way down, now trailing kisses and hickeys in a line going down his stomach.

She went to take his shirt off the rest of the way but he grabbed her arms to stop her. "No, don't."

"Oh, um-" she sat up. "I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"No, no, I'm sorry it's just that- it's not you, I promise. I actually have to get going."

"Oh, okay. Are you sure I didn't do something to upset you or make you uncomfortable?" She asked as she stood up off the bed to let him get up.

"No, it's not you." He said as he buttoned his shirt back up.

"Reg, are you okay?" She walked to the other side of the bed where he was standing.

"Yeah. Fine." He did the last two buttons.

She grabbed his hand. "Talk to me." She said softly.

"I said it's nothing alright, bugger off." He scoffed and ripped his hand out of hers, making his way to the door.

"Hey!" She snapped and grabbed his arm to stop him. "What's going on with you?"

He paused for a few seconds before answering. "I gotta go. I'll see you tonight." He said, taking his arm out of her grasp he unlocked the door and rushed down the stairs.

"What did I do..." she asked herself as she shut the door.

She walked back to her bed and sunk into the mattress, letting out a big sigh she hung her head low. 

"Hey, we just saw Regulus walking out, glad we didn't interrupt," Camilla smirked as they walked in. 

"There was nothing to be interrupted anyways." She looked up at them.

"You okay? I know that look." Alyssa and Cam walked up to the girl. 

"Fine, I'm fine. You guys packed for tomorrow? Im planning on drinking tonight so I'm going to pack now so it's not horrid in the morning." 

"Fine point there. You sure you're alright?" Camilla looked down at her friend. 

"Yup, perfectly fine." She stood up and walked over to her trunk. "Now don't just watch, go pack, ladies." She chuckled. 

~

"Okay. We're all ready, and look at you, absolutely gorgeous." Alyssa said to Madeline.

"Nothing compared to you two, look how fancy we look." Madeline giggled. 

"Oh I'm so excited," Cam clapped her hands. "In less than half an hour, we'll be dancing and enjoying ourselves. It'll be a night to remember." She twirled around the room. 

"Yes, it will." Alyssa chuckled.

"Now, let's go see the others downstairs," Madeline said, taking one final look in the mirror before walking out the door. 

The three girls walked down the stairs and were greeted by the rest of their friends, everyone complimenting each other. It's not every day you see your best friends dressed up like this. 

"Wow," Sirius said walking up to Madeline. 

"You clean up nice." She said back to him.

"My brother's a lucky guy." 

"Yes, he is." She smirked. "and whoever you end up with will be quite the lucky girl." 

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows. 

"Anyone can see it." She tilted her head. 

"See what?" 

"Oh stop being a clueless idiot, you know what."

"yeah but I want to hear you say it." 

"You're a very handsome man. There you go." 

"Thank you." He lifted his head up. 

"yeah yeah, now I've gotta go, Lily, James, it's time."

The three of them walked to meet the rest of the students in front of the great hall where McGonagall was waiting for them. 

"Now, boys here with me, in a line, same formation as we practiced, ladies up the stairs and around the corner, same formation. You'll hear your name, walk down here, smile and then boys when you hear your name you'll come here and take their hand and walk in." She put her hands together and took a deep breath. 

"Have either of you seen Regulus?" Madeline asked the two. 

"I haven't," Lily said looking around

"He'll be here soon I'm sure." James said. 

"Come on you three, places," McGonagall said. 

"Yes, right away Minny, did I already say how lovely you look tonight?" 

"Oh hush it, Potter." she slapped his shoulder, he laughed and ran to the rest of the boys. Lily and Madeline walked up the stairs.

'part 2' will be up soon