0028

PRYCE WATKINS

"So you gone talk to Jasmine today?" I asked ant, Aaliyah had told me about the small situation and about how her friend had felt a type of way about ant since he supposedly has a child

"Ion know man, I'm coolin on her right now." He said honestly

"Why?"

"She Trippin, I'll try her another day."

"If you like the girl then I suggest you go talk to her, let's not mention you ain't tell nobody not even me & you knew I wouldn't trip I'm your brother dawg" I started off

"You was gone be the first person I told. You know that, I just got caught up I wasn't even thinking about all that." He said

"You met the child?" I asked him

"Yeah, been did that, that's why I was in North Carolina.." he responded

"Oh for real and who's the momma?" I said with a shook-ass look on my face cause who would have known.

"Amari, you know just an ole girl I used to talk to or whatever."

I laughed "mane ion know who that is, you must got hella babies running round dis bitch then cause issa nother name after another."

"Mane don't play " ant said getting up.

"You needa explain the story cause, first of all man how old is this child?" I questioned, cause he ain't even mention all that, I'm so fully into it now he gone have to explain.

"5 years old"

"Nigga 5 ?!" I repeated just to make sure I wasn't tripping.

"I know mane crazy right? , but I ain't know either she kept it away from me then outta nowhere contacted me to meet up. Next thing you know, I got a son." He said and I nodded listening to him, I was just processing everything.

"and that little boy look so much like me, and he need a father and I'm willing to be there for him, I just ain't like the way shorty was looking at me as if I couldn't have a kid myself"

"Mane I feel you, I say hit her up if you still wanna make some work. If she really likes you she'll understand, if not it's her loss"

"You right" he nodded over at me then he pulled his phone out and started typing something.

"You textin her?!" I asked