Freya and Keelin smiled softly at the action. Bonnie didn't really know what to say. Right now the odds aren't really in their favor. Freya saw the Bennett witch didn't know how to respond so she decided to help her out.

    "Josie, Lizzie we," she gestured to Davina and herself, "and your Aunt Bonnie are gonna do everything in our power to find your mom, okay?" Freya smiled reassuringly at the girls.

Bonnie sent her a grateful look. The girls gave them a small smile and went back to eating. Keelin turned Freya's head to hers and gently kissed her.

Freya closed her eyes and kissed her back. She pulled back and opened her eyes to see Keelin staring at her lovingly. "What was that for?" Freya raised an eyebrow.

Keelin smiled and softly caressed her cheek, " your a big softie." Freya rolled her eyes playfully and kissed Keelin's palm.

Hope's POV:

Today's the big day. I finished the last of my diner and put the tray on the side table. They feed me at the same time never earlier or later.

Breakfast is at 8, lunch at 12 then diner at 5. I was bored one day and counted how long between meals. I drank the last of the gatorade they gave with the meal.

I got up and finished my last painting it's something for Umbrella. I went to the sink and washed the brushes then put them in the plastic cup to dry.

I decided to take a quick shower before everything goes down. I'm in the middle of rinsing off when the whole building shakes and alarms go off.

   I hurried and rinsed off then dried. I got my bra and boxer briefs on just as the door opened. I grabbed my blanket to cover myself. It was Albert.

   "Sorry Hope. Here hurry put these on," he handed me clothes, and boots.

I put them on quickly and the shoes on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I put them on quickly and the shoes on. While I was changing Albert put all my belongings in the satchel he has and he whispered a spell over my iPod and earphones.

   "I'm don't," I said and he came over to me and gave me the satchel. I put it over my head so it hanged on my side. He said a spell and my hair was done and styled.

   "Here put these on," he gave me a pair of sunglasses. I put them on confused. He noticed and explained, "so they won't recognize you easily. Also remember your name is Bellamy Jones. You're the head of security from the Umbrella branch in New York."

    I nodded and took off my necklaces then put them in the bag. Albert checked the hall and looked back, "alright let's go." I quickly moved the new painting I did facing the door and whispered a quick spell.

   I moved to Albert and walked out. "Really?" He chuckled probably seeing the painting. I sent him a cheeky smile," what? I wanted to leave them a present."