Chapter 21

No One's POV:

   They showed up at the Salvatore School at 9 am sharp. "Are you sure about this Niklaus," Elijah asked staring at the school.

   They all got out of the cars. "Yes brother I'm sure. I just gotta make sure Caroline is okay," Klaus said with a sigh. They walked in and went straight into Alaric's office.

   Alaric looked up and the others who were in there looked at them in surprise. "Really Ric? You called them," Damon spat out.

   Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah smirked at the Mystic Falls gang. Jeremy and Elena looked at Kol with wide eyes. Jeremy raised his crossbow at him.

   Kol looked at him with a smirk. "How many times do I have to kill you. For you to stay dead," Jeremy pulled the trigger. "Jeremy don't!"

  An arrow flew straight at Kol. Kol caught it before the arrow can embedded into his chest. "To slow mate," Kol had a glint his eye.

   Klaus,Elijah,Rebekah, Kol, and Freya took a step forward towards them. Two small teenage girls one blonde and one brunette ran between the two groups.

   "Stop! Please," they pleaded with the Mikaelsons. They looked down at them. Their hardened gazes softened a small fraction before they sighed and moved back to their respective partners except Klaus.

Damon snorted at them. "Don't start Uncle Damon," the blonde girl snapped at him. The Mystic Falls gang looked taken aback at her tone. Freya and Rebekah smirked at her sass.

"You girls do have your mother's braveness and sass," Klaus smiled at them. They smiled at him and rushed at him and gave him a hug, "hi Mr. Mikaelson."

     He bent down a little and hugged them back. He pulled back, "how many times do I have to tell you girls to call me Nik or Klaus," and tap their noses gently.

    They smiled innocently at him then went to give the others a hug. The Mystic Falls gang were lost for words. Alaric smiled tightly at the way his daughters are so close to the Mikaelson family.

  But unfortunately Klaus is Caroline's soulmate and since she is their mother they are gonna be in his girls lives. "Well introductions are in order for those who don't know the others," Alaric said speaking to Klaus about his family who the gang doesn't know.

   "Ah yes. Mystic Falls bunch please meet our older sister Freya Mikaelson. She's a witch, a powerful one at that," she smirked and waved.

   "Her fiancé/ soulmate Keelin Malraux a werewolf," she smiled and nodded in greeting. Freya smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer to her side.

    "Now most of you already know Hayley Marshall Mikaelson soulmate and wife to Elijah a hybrid,"Hayley just nodded at them her mind on Hope. Elijah squeezed her hand gently knowing she's worried about Hope.

     "This is Marcel Gerard soulmate and fiancé to Rebekah, he's a vampire," he winked at them with a smirk. Rebekah elbowed his side making him wince.

"Now last but certainly not least we have Davina Claire soulmate and wife to Kol. She's a witch also very powerful," she waved at them.

    "Now that introductions are over can we start trying to find my Caroline," Klaus raised an eyebrow at Alaric. Alaric rolled his eyes at the impatient man but nodded.

They all moved to the library and began researching and trying spells. They kept at it for a few hours only stopping to eat.

"Aunt Bonnie are we gonna find our mom," Josie asked looking at Bonnie worriedly. Lizzie who was talking to Freya and Keelin heard her. She stopped talking and grabbed her sister's hand holding it gently.