Chapter 19

Previously:

  "Why did the vision change suddenly," Klaus asked raising an eyebrow at Freya and Davina. They look confused themselves.
       "Maybe it's showing us the important parts but I don't know," Freya shrugged. Klaus hummed but continued watching.
.......

No One POV:

"Here, give me a hand with this," the soldier asked Alice and Hope while opening the bags. They started putting a device together in the middle of the floor.

The family watched confused on what they are doing. "Get out! Get out! You can't be in here," a British voice rang out making them jump. Kol jumped a little not expecting that making Davina giggle softly. He scowled playfully at her and nudged her softly.

"She's a holographic representation of the Red Queen-You have to get out!- modeled after the head programmer's daughter. She'll try to deceive us, confuse us," the soldier told the girls while still working on the device.

"I wouldn't advise this. Disabling me will result in loss of primary power,"a little red girl said making Alice and Hope look at her and move out of the soldiers way.

"I implore you-Implore away-Please?," she pleaded. They moved away from the device and it powered up. The family watched, curious on what that device will do.

"Please?," she tried again but got ignored. The soldier took out a small remote and pressed a button. The hologram turned and glared at them. "You're all going to die down here!," she spat at them.

   The soldier just stared at it and pressed the button making the lights and hologram turn off

The soldier just stared at it and pressed the button making the lights and hologram turn off. The threat made the family's breaths hitch. Klaus and Hayley tightened their grips worried for their daughter.

"That hologram was creepy," Kol said with Marcel agreeing. The others looked at them with amused smiles.

~~~

The soldiers are shooting at people. "Let's go!," a different soldier yelled at the group. "Hurry up!," the woman soldier yelled right after him and ran towards a direction.

Alice pushed Hope to go with the soldier before and went to get the man in cuffs. Hope ran after the soldier. All of a sudden one of the metal tanks exploded sending Hope to the ground.

The originals family watched scared for Hope. Hope groaned and got up. She froze seeing two people in front of her. They snarled and lunged at her.

   Something clicked and her eyes started glowing, claws came out replacing her nails and fangs grew in her mouth. She pushed them back and roared them then started fighting them.