Chapter 11

No one POV:

Olivera and Nicholai are in the back of an ambulance. Olivera is wrapping up his bite mark on his arm.Nicholai is standing guard looking out for zombies.

"This bite won't stop bleeding," Olivera said dabbing his wound with gauze. "Why didn't they see us," Nicholai said in disbelief. "What?"

"The chopper we were right there in the street in front of the hospital, how could they not see us?" A camera moved towards them, watching them.

"Oh, they saw us," Olivera scoffed. Nicholai looked at him confused, "what do you mean." Oliver sighed, "we're assets Nicholai," he threw another gauze down," expandable assets," he stood up, "and we've just been expanded."

Nicholai just stared at him. All of a sudden a phone rang out making them turn quickly guns raised. A phone in a store broken window was ringing. They looked at each other confused.

....

Jill and Terri drove down a street heading towards the school. Terri kept glancing at Jill not knowing what to say. She looked up seeing someone running towards them, "stop!"

Jill hit the brakes managing to not hit the African American man. She rolled down her window gun aimed when he ran to her side.

"I'm not one of those things. Hey! Remember me. Look I haven't been bitten or anything look," he said taking off his jacket turning his head side to side showing them he's bite free.

They both looked at him closely making him nervous. "Climb a board," Jill told him making him smile and bounce slightly. He went towards the back and opened the door getting in.

"Lord Jefferson Wayne. You can call me L.J. on account of the informal situation," he told them making Jill shake her head slightly.

Dr. Ashford types on his computer searching for his daughter's school opening the camera. He saw a truck driving up to it. They finally got to the school and parked in front.

They all got out and headed in. Jill looked around the big school. "We're gonna have to split up to search this place," Jill informed the others.

Terri shook her head, "forget it. Forget it, I'm not going out there by myself." L.J. and Jill looked at her. L.J. sighed, "I could go with you."

Jill shook her head and looked at L.J.," you, take the first floor." L.J. nodded and Terri moved to follow when Jill stopped her. She held out her second gun towards her, "you take the second floor. I'll take the basement."

Terri took it hesitantly. "I never shot a gun before," Terri said scared. "There's nothing to it. Try to hit em in the head," Jill reassures her and gave them one last look and left.

    Jill has her gun and flash light out walking down the basement hall. L.J. searches a science lab with his gun raised. He slowly walked around searching.

   He saw a shadow move in a closet making him turn and aimed at the door. He walked towards it slowly and reached for the doorknob. He opened it fast only to yell out in surprise when a fake skeleton fell towards him.

    He pointed his gun at its head, "I see you mother-" he got cut off by a zombie running at him. He screamed and backed up quickly. A gunshot rang out killing the zombie.

   L.J. turned and jumped in surprise to Olivera standing there. Olivera looked at him, "did you get the call as well." L.J. took a breath and look at him confused, "what?"

   "You here for the girl," Olivera explained. L.J. nodded, "oh yeah yeah the girl." Oliver shook his head, "Dr. Ashford didn't send me to deal with somebody else."