Chapter 15

No Ones POV:
3 weeks before Alice woke up....

"Get her in the medic room B," the man ordered two nurses who has a hold of a girl's gurney. "On the other side of the building?"

The man gave her the stink eye, "yes Nurse Daniels. I want the girl away from her mom." She apologized and with the other nurses help started pushing the gurney out of the elevator and down a hall.

The man put a hand a hand out stopping the elevator doors from closing. He shook his head out and called out to them, "ladies, read her file before addressing her wounds," he went back in the elevator.

The nurses looked at each other confused but shrugged and continued on. They pushed her through two set of doors going into the medic room.

"Okay let's look at her file," Nurse Daniels said grabbing the girls file. She opened it. The other nurse went to her and looked as well.

    "That's why she still alive

    "That's why she still alive. She triggered her curse, poor girl," Nurse Daniels said sadly. She felt sorry for Hope because her brother triggered his by accident and he told her how it felt.

    That's why she's always extra careful on who she operates on. The other nurse frowned sadly remembering what her friend told her about it.

   A woman wearing a doctor's coat came in. "Okay who do we have?" Nurse Daniels handed the file to her. "Hope Abernathy 15 years old. She was in the plane crash. Dr. Isaacs said to bring her to this room."

     The doctor nodded and hummed looking through the file. "Okay, before we continue do either of you have a problem with the way she's born?"

    Nurse Daniels shook her head no. The doctor raised an eyebrow at the other nurse, "what about you Nurse Barton?"

    "No ma'am I don't." She nodded satisfied and clapped her hands together. "Great! Let's get to it." They all got gloves on moving towards Hope.

   "We need to get her clothes off but leave her undergarments on for now, okay?" The nurses nodded. They got Hope's clothes off and immediately went to checking her wounds.

    The nurses started wiping her wounds gently getting her blood off. The doctor shined her light in Hope's eyes to see her reaction to it.

   She noticed a gash on the side of Hope's head so she grabbed a gauze pad and dabbed the wound. The wound stopped bleeding so she grabbed an alcohol wipe and started cleaning the wound.

   When she finished she checked her pulse. It was beating slow but getting stronger with each beat. She looked at Hope's cleaned wounds seeing them heal slowly.

    "Doctor, we're done for the most part but we need to take a look at her personals to check them as well," Nurse Barton told her while gesturing to Hope.