Chapter 9

No One POV:

         A zombie is walking towards a theater when a guy behind the theater sign on the roof shot it in his chest. "Plenty to go around," the cop said reloading his sniper and shot the zombie in the head.

         He let out a laugh and took a sip of his beer, bobbing his head to his music. The African American man that crashed his car walked across the lot going to a car and tried to open it.

         He drew the attention of the sniper. The sniper cop loaded his gun drawing the man's attention to him cause he heard it. "Don't shoot!" He yelled with his hand up.

         The sniper fired killing a zombie that was unknowingly behind the man. The man jumped and turned to the dead zombie on the floor.

         The man jogged towards the entrance of the theater, " thank you, I owe you one man." He went in and got stopped by all the cops surrounding him with guns pointed at him.

"Shit, maybe I was safer outside! Get them guns outta my damn face," he said making them backup putting their guns down. The leader cocked a shotgun giving it to him.

The man scoffed, "motherfucker please, look my shit is custom," showing him, his two gold handguns in his pants. The leader shushed him and looked out the windows hearing heavy footsteps.

           Everybody turned to look out as well. The man on the roof looked through his scope, "what the fuck is that." Nemesis walked slowly towards the theater seeing there is 12 S.T.A.R.S and 1 civilian in there.

          The leader gave a signal to his team making them aimed their guns. The man on the roof shot him in the chest but seen it didn't stop him, " shit!" He reloaded and shot again but nothing.

        Nemesis looked up noticing another S.T.A.R is on the roof. The man got up reloading, "you're going down you son of bitch!" Nemesis growled and shot his rocket launcher at the man.

        The rocket exploded on the roof where the man is, killing him. "Deploy defensive formation take him down!" The S.T.A.R.S moved to get into place. Nemesis continued walking towards them.

        "You motherfucker's are crazy! Look at that big motherfucker got a rocket launcher!" The African American man yelled out to the cops.

       "What do we have?" The blonde man asked the lady that is watching the S.T.A.R.S threw Nemesis on the computer. "A dozen armed men, well organized," she told him.

       Some S.T.A.R.S went outside getting behind things for cover and aimed their guns at Nemesis. "I'm surprised there's anyone left alive," the blonde man said leaning down to get a better look at the screen.

       "They're S.T.A.R.S Special Tactics and Rescue Squad. They're the best," the lady told him. Nemesis growled at them. "Fire!" They started shooting at him. Getting him in the chest but that didn't slow him down.

         "Let's see how good they really are," the blonde man said looking at the screen. "Altering protocols," another lady said typing on her computer. 'Kill S.T.A.R.S Members' flashed across Nemesis vision making him growl.

        He lifted his machine gun and fired at them. He shot at all of the S.T.A.R.S. The African American man had his guns out covering his ears screaming over the shooting.

       Nemesis stopped shooting after he killed all of them," S.T.A.R.S" somehow missing the African American man. The blonde man smiled at the screen happy that Nemesis complete his mission.

      The African American man slowly put his hands down and looked around at the dead bodies on the floor, " oh shit." Nemesis walked towards him with his gun aimed at him.