@allhailMael: 💙

@allhailMael: 💙

@noelle.xo: fiancé 💍
@bandhuntaizzy: Locc ♿️
@random: fiancé? LMAO. Bitches delusional.
@allhailmael: @random shut up and listen when da Queen is talking.

Monét bit down on her lip finding herself smile which quickly turned into a mug. She liked that he stuck up for her and didn't let some random disrespect her. Seeing as though he had her feeling like Princess Fiona stuck in a castle that was the least he could do.

"Papiiiii, I'm here!" A strong Dominican accent yelled loudly, and she automatically knew it was Samael's mother from the conversation he had on the Bluetooth speaker. When his mother entered the room Monét was shocked by how gorgeous and young she looked. She resembled Sofia Vergara and had a body just like hers. Must've been a 'no uglies' rule before recruiting into the cult.

"ooooh, I'm Lucia, Samael and Isaiah's mommy. Oh my, you're so pretty, you kinda look like Dess" She pulled Monét up into a hug, shocking her.

"Girl, you only saying that because we both black." Monét joked with her, Lucia pulled away before laughing when she realized Monét was only joking.

Monét was very serious but she couldn't let her know that. "Nice to meet you." She smiled, waving at his father.

"Derrick. Where's my son?" Monét mugged him for a second quickly wiping it away before they could tell.

"Noelle, come here." Lucia and Derrick turned their heads to Samael whom just made his entrance. It gave Monét enough time to roll her eyes and turn around to face him.

"Don't summon me." Excusing herself from his parents she walked over to Samael crossing her arms. "Yes massa?" She whispered lowly so his parents wouldn't hear her.

Placing his hand around her neck, Monét bit down on her bottom lip moaning lowly, before catching herself. Sucking her teeth, she smacked his arm away while he laughed.

"That's not even funny." Crossing her arms she waited for his laughter to die down. "What you want?"

"For you to like me and for me to put a baby in you." Mael snaked his hands around Monét's waist and kissed her neck. She knew that he had started drinking. It was around 4 in the afternoon and Mael had been taking shots since 12.

"Mael." She smiled at the few people that walked into the house heading straight for the backyard. "You know we don't even rock with each other like that. It's only my fourth day out here."

She didn't want to admit that Mael's touch was turning her on. She had her feelings and opinions about him but the look in his Instagram picture had turned her on and her soft spot was her neck. She hadn't had any sexual relations in about five months and Mael was so fine in her eyes.

She looked at him staring down at her with his lips embedded between his teeth. "Mael. I'm not playing." She was indeed playing, she was melting under his touch. She was losing her self-control.

"Gimme a kiss." His deep voice looked between her lips and back into her eyes. Monét quickly shook her head no. His parents had been watching their encounter the whole time. His father was feeling out his son and how he acted towards the girl and his mother was smiling knowing that he was capable of being nice to someone other than her.

"If I give you a kiss you're gonna let me go?" She hid her smile, wanting to hate him so bad in the very moment. Yet again, her ability to hold a grudge was hanging on by a thin strand.

"I don't know baby girl, you gotta see to find out." Monét laughed lowly to herself, giving Mael a kiss on his lips letting it linger for a second. She felt eyes on her so a simple kiss would be all that she could give him.

"Aight, I'll let you go." He stared down at her. To Monét this was fresh, she had only known Mael for a couple days but as for Mael he watched her, he studied her mannerisms, he noticed that she didn't laugh often, like him. She wore a natural mug on her face, like him. He had smiled when she smiled. Though he'd never admit it within those weeks of watching Monét he formed a crush. He just found a way to express it while he was drunk.

Grabbing the phone from his shorts pocket he went on Live, the views came in by seconds, and it was now 3,546 people watching.

"Y'all see her? This me. This my future wife. Show them the ring baby." He laughed a little, he was definitely drunk. He often kept his life private and this was the most his Instagram got from him aside from the usual post. They knew he had money and knew the things he did was illegal but that's where he drew the line.

Wrapping her arm around his neck, she knew it was time to play the role again. "Tell them your wife can fight." She smiled

"Nah, you not fighting nobody. I'm shooting bitches behind you. Y'all heard that Live? My bitch don't fight cause she got a nigga that don't miss. Headshots only!"

Monét was obviously joking but she's and everyone in the live knew how serious Samael was about the girl in front of him. She didn't know how she had an affect on him so soon but she didn't know if she was scared or turned on by how hard he was going for her. Ending the live, she pulled away from Samael her emotions spiraling out of control.

She wanted so bad to like Mael but apart of her didn't want to give in so easily. She didn't to argue with him anymore nor did she want to live with the hate for another person. "I'm gonna head outside" she smiled walking away.

"I like her mijo! Your papi does too!" Lucia rushed over to Mael, a smile on her lip. "She's a keeper. She brings out a good side in you."

"The Belair bring out a good side in me, but I get what you saying." Walking away before they could say anything else.

He was going to have to work even harder.