17-Lies and Poison

Start from the beginning

"Okay, where is it?" I asked

"In Paris." Said Klaus

"Sounds like we're flying to Paris after our hit." I said with a mischievous smirk

"I'll tell the team. I know you said you don't want to see him but are you sure?" Asked Klaus

"Yes. I'm not even sure what I saw. Let's just forget about it okay." I said

"You got it. See you tonight Capo." Said klaus as he left my study

Before I knew it, it was time to get ready for our hit, we all got dressed and got into our cars. This is going to be fun. We arrived at the place.

"Hunter are the cameras off?" I asked into my earpiece

"Yes boss. The lasers are also off but only for the next 10 minutes." He said

I acted quickly and got the merchandise. Just in the nick of time as well. Just as I left the room all the security lasers went back on.

We all started making our way out of the place but I heard whispers and my curiosity got the better of me, I decided to walk towards it quietly...I looked into the room and saw Kodiak talking to Sebastian. Sebastian was the Mafia leader of Holland. Why was Kodiak here.

Before I could gather my thoughts I heard them end their meeting and start walking towards the door, I quickly hid in a room and let my team know. We all quickly made our escape before Sebastian noticed his merchandise was missing.

"Take it to Julius and let's get going to Paris." I said

"Sure thing boss. Are you sure?" Asked Cohen

I gave him a deadass death glare and he just nodded then left me alone with my thoughts. I can't believe I almost slept with Julius...is Scar alive? He can't be.
****************************************
The next day
We all made our way to the jet and flew to Paris, ugh balls are such a drag but if theres business opportunities I have to go. I need to keep my empire strong. I wonder who's going to be there.

We landed in Paris and made our way to my private
Mansion. We pulled up into the drive way and all got unpacked in our rooms, I don't know why but something about seeing Kodiak and Sebastian talking made me worry that something was off. I asked Hunter to look into it and let me know if anything suspects was happening as soon as possible, let's hope he gets back to me soon.

"Are you excited! I have some great dresses, what vibe are we going for? Black? Red? Badass? Scary? Intimidating?" Asked Gina

"How about black, badass,scar and intimidating." I said

"Sounds good to me. I'll arrange some options and you can choose tonight. By the way Cohen told me to give you this." Said Gina as she handed me a sealed envelope with my name on it.

"Thanks Gina. I'll see you later then." I said as I stood up from my bed

Gina nodded and left me alone in my room. I quickly opened the letter and of course it was from him. I don't know if I want to read this...but I can't help but feel a need to know the truth.

I started to read the letter.

Dear my one and only love

I know I am not alone in saying my feelings are still strong for you. You will always be my soulmate mi amor, but I know you want to know what my mother had to say about our son Scar. Scar did not die.

I kidnapped him from your house before your mother had the opportunity to kill him and I've kept him a secret for years now. I know it was selfish of me for not telling you but I needed to assure his safety first.

He wants to meet you Safire, he wants to know his mother...please try to understand that I never wanted to hurt you. I wanted to protect our son and I was going to tell you about him at the ball in Paris. He will be coming with me to Paris but he won't attend the ball. The address of his location is with Cohen. If you wish to meet him go to the address and you will find him there.

I love you Safire and I'm sorry to have stolen so many years from you, he is 20 now. He loves you and he looks just like you.

Love Julius Rodriguez
xxx

What did I just read! My...my son is alive? I had a dream...and then it was reality?

Am I dreaming...

I pinched myself to check and nope I'm not dreaming, this is real. My son, my baby boy is alive and well.
**************************************
Hey loves

I know...I know I took him away and brought him back. I hope you're enjoying the story, let me know your opinions and please comment.

Will she go see him? Will something happen at the ball? Did anyone know Scar was still alive?

What will happen next.

Keep reading to find out.

-Quanita ❤️xxx