Chapter 5

Jimin's POV - 

I was in the new house and it was so beautiful. Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung have great taste. The move was so hectic my father didn't want to let go of me and had to be pulled off forcefully but kindly by Namjoon hyung. Me and my father came to a compromise after I promised to call him every night and every morning. Also to make sure I come to church often. It was a big promise but I loved my father and wouldn't just leave him like that. Not like my mother did us never. "Okay this is the last bag Minnie" Namjoon hyung says, setting down my suitcase with clothes and other things. Not too long when Yoongi Hyung comes in with my bed frame and Tae hyung with my dresser and chair. So you could say that all are families were pretty well off when it comes to finances. My bedroom was pink theme this is what it looks like : 

 My bedroom was pink theme this is what it looks like : 

We were pretty well off finance wise. But we weren't some bratty kids whose parents sent them their hard earned money. We all had a profession that we do or try to do. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi hyung were a rap group well known in the music industry. Namjoon and Yoongi were producers as well and they work with many idols. Namjoon and Hobi were sophomores in college and Yoongi a junior in college. Tae is a model as is Jin but he was a popular chef and he works in one of the most five starred expensive restaurants in Korea. Tae model for Gucci, Prada and Chanel you name it and Jin and Tae will work it with style. 

They both were equally Gorgeous/Handsome. Jin was a junior as well in college and Tae a senior in highschool. I was pursuing my dream to become an idol. I also love to dance. Hobi Hyung was majoring in Hip Hop style dancing also he sometimes teaches me dances he has learned. But I'm more into ballet. Ever since one christmas when I was five and my dad got me ballet shoes. I couldn't stay off my toes since then. I would jump and spin around the house all day. I was a sophomore in high school. Now I'm pursuing singing as well. We all worked hard to get to where all were today. 

As I was putting the finishing touches on my closet I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shout. The swings open to reveal Tae and a blue haired Minho. "I would've just walked in here like I own this place but Minho stopped me your lucky shorty" he says plopping down on my bed. "Yah you're going to mess up my bed you overgrown alien" I say, hitting Tae on the shoulder. He jumps up and tackles me to the floor. 

We start to play fight as I see in the corner of my eye I see Minho making up my bed and sitting down in the chair. "Minho help please" I say from under Tae's heavyweight he spread out on top of me like a starfish. "Tae baby come over here and sit next to me" he says patting the seat next to him, it takes one call and Tae is up and has Minho in his lap. "Well did you guys need something or did you come here to hang out ?" I ask as I get my stuff out for a shower. "No Namjoon said to come outside for a surprise once everyone was done with their rooms" Tae said scrolling through his phone. 'Surprise I wonder if maybe Tae knows?' I thought to myself.