Chapter 12

Jungkook POV - 

I took a deep breath after tugging off my helmet to my bike. I followed the guys here but I was so nervous. I know how can Big Jeon Jungkook be nervous. But I was only nervous hoping to keep a low profile due to my history. I also don't want to add on to that list. I hope nobody tires me this year. 

I fixed my hair back and looked for the Hyung's but I was stopped by a group of girls. I could see the Hyung's looking at me waving me down. "Hi I'm Lisa we noticed that you were new and we never saw your face around here" I looked down at them. I didn't want to be rude but they were in my way. I wanted this to be over quick.

 "Umm yeah I'm new but I have to go, my Hyung's are waiting sorry" I say ready to walk around them. "Wait, we didn't get your name handsome," she says batting her eyes at me. She was cute but not cute as Jimin. "It's Jungkook. You lady's have a wonderful day" I say walking away. I heard squeals from them as I walked away. 

"Hmm already swooning the ladies already huh kook ?" asks Yoongi Hyung whose arm was swung over Hobi Hyung's shoulders. I laugh "No they just wanted to know my name that's all but especially that Lisa girl" I say arms folded across my chest. "I just want to keep a low profile" I say as we all walk up to the doors of the high school. 

"Hahah too late kook looks like you have a fan club" says Tae nodding over to a group of girls who kept stealing "unknown" glances. I roll my eyes. "And little Jimin over here has one too, word spread around fast here" says Tae hugging Minho and kissing his cheek. 

"Well let's not be late for class. Tae watch Jimin. Jungkook let's go" says Jin Hyung walking into the junior hallway. But before I left with him. I go up to Jimin. "Have a good day, text me if you need me shorty" I say before ruffling his hair and walking away. "See you at lunch kookie" he says before walking away with Tae and Minho Hyung.

"Okay here's all your classes and where you need to go okay now don't be late for you first hour Jungkook. You're Aunt told me everything please Jungkook use this as a clean slate and make your life better honey. I know you don't have all the inspiration in the world like the kind your father gave you but do it for him okay. I love you and have a great day. Now I have to go before I'm late for calculus" Jin says, hugging me. 

I glanced at my schedule and saw all my classes including my boxing/physical ED class. But I see something else on my schedule: "Vocal Classes ?" I say to myself why would I need vocal classes. I shake my head and go into my first hour which was Literature. I opened the door and all eyes were on me. 

"Oh you must be the new student mind introducing yourself please" says the teacher. I nod "I'm Jeon Junggukk but I go by Jungkook" I say simply. I walk to a desk in the far back by the window and look outside. It was early and the morning but the sun was out and casting a shadow on the trees beautifully. 

I had an eye for drawing art since I was young but I never fully with it since my mother said it was childish. I open my book and take notes of the class. After countless introductions and classes I finally made my way to boxing class my last class of the day was vocal class but before that is boxing class. I go to get dressed. This is what I wore :

 This is what I wore :