Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV - 

We are all waiting downstairs. I'm not going to lie, I have some good looking friends. I wore this :

Jin helped me get dressed since half the things I own are gym attire

Jin helped me get dressed since half the things I own are gym attire. I was talking with Namjoon and Jin hyung when we all heard a loud clap. We looked up the stairs to see Tae and he looked pretty handsome as well. He then began to walk down the stairs as he gained all our attention. "Now presenting Mr. Not so goody two shoes. Come out Minne" he shouts up the stairs. "Tae I don't want to. I look terrible." says Jimin from behind the wall. "Jimin bring your thick ass down here before I come up those stairs." Tae says with an edge in his voice, basically daring Jimin not to come so he can show him he wasn't playing. 

I hear a huff before Jimin is walking down the stairs looking drop dead gorgeous. My jaw dropped. I heard a couple gasps come from the group but I was mainly focused on Jimin. "Wow minnie you're so beautiful" says Jin hyung. "Damn that's not Minnie no more that there is Jimin" says Yoongi hyung. After everyone was done over thirsting Jimin. I went up to him, hands in my pockets. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Dang Kookie you should wear suits more often" he says. "You're talking about me when you're looking like this. I don't look half as good as you do now" I say making it known I was looking at him giving him a once over. 

 He looked down, smiling I went closer to him and tilted his head up with my fingers. I then wrap my arm around his waist and pull him in. I leaned down next his ear "You're sexy baby floss it, stop being shy, your beautiful show that smile love" I say leaning back up. He looked at me with a smile and giggled nodding slightly. "Oh look at the love birds. Are you two dating?" asks Minho who was holding Tae's hand. I look at Jimin then back at the group. "Not yet" is all I say before walking towards my new Audi i8 with my arm wrapped around Jimin's waist. 

I opened the door for Jimin then entered the driver's side

I opened the door for Jimin then entered the driver's side. "You ready" I say looking at him. He nods with a slight blush to his face. I didn't plan on getting too drunk because the way Jimin was dressed I wanted to be on my P's and Q's at all times. I follow Namjoon Hyung and we then pull up at Night Light's Club. It was pretty expensive looking. I got out and a guy in a red suit jacket came by me bowing. "Your keys sir" he says. I was going to give them to him but pulled the key back "It better not be a scratch on it" I say before handing him the keys. He bowed again "I promise your car will come back in great condition" he says smiling. "It better," I say before giving him 50 dollars as a tip. 

I go around to get Jimin and we walk towards the club with the rest of the guys then we see the long line. "Aw the line is so long" Jimin says, pouting. "Leave this to us, come on guys" says Tae hyung as he gestures towards me and himself. We walked up to the bouncer. The bouncer saw me and Taes faces. The bouncer then nods and bows before opening the rope to let us in. As the bouncer was looking at us I saw him glance at Jimin up and down and bit his lip. His eyes then flew to me and I had a scowl on my face. I accidently stomped on his foot. I smirked as he cried out. As we continued in the club music was blasting and people were dancing. It was just a really fun atmosphere. We finally got to our spot. 

We had a bodyguard who unhook our rope and let us in our private booth. It was pretty huge. It had food and drinks non-alcoholic and alcoholic. "Wow Tae you out did yourself" says Jin grabbing a pina colada with pineapples on the rim of the glass non-alcoholic of course. "I know but don't thank me thank Jungkook as well he was the one who got the drinks and the booth I just got the food and the biggest venue they had" he says popping a grape in his mouth and pouring shots. They all nod and start drinking after thanking the both of us. "Okay everyone grab a shot' Tae shouts over the music. 

Everyone picks up a shot "Here's to Jungkook coming back home and friendship and also lets pray minnie gets laid tonight." He finished before throwing back the shot all of us following him. Jimin gaped at Tae before slapping his arm before crossing his legs and leaning back. Tae then hands Jimin another shot then says something to him but I couldn't hear anything over the music. I couldn't stop the ping of jealousy that I had as I saw Jimin giggle at whatever they were saying. I take two more shots before looking around then Mommae by Jay Park came on.

I hear a gasp next to me "I love this song Minho Jin Hobi let's go dance." He says before throwing back his third shot. He gets up and walks to the dance floor. He grabs Hobi as both of them start dancing. They both were doing great, some men looking at them as they swayed their hips and shook their butts lightly to the beat. Jimin looked so sexy under the red lighting. After the song was over then Levi high by the american singer DaniLeigh came on that's when shit really hit the fan. Jimin and hobi were doing the most sexual dance ever. I looked over at Yoongi who looked like he had heart eyes when staring at Hobi. 

Jin and Minho were totally not the quiet type anymore, their sexy and wild side came out tonight. The song ended shortly and they came back laughing and smiling. "Gosh I can't believe I was missing this experience for so long" Jimin says sitting next to me again. I smiled at him. I loved this side of Jimin. I did love his soft side but this Jimin was something else. We all drank a little more, the other couple going to dance. Then I heard Me Like Yuh by Jay park come on. I looked over at Jimin who was sipping on water now. "Hey Jimin, Want to go dance?" I ask hopefully. He looked at me shocked then nodded quickly. 

I took his hand in mine and led him to the dance floor. My hands were gripping his waist tightly. He swayed his hips gently. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me close. "You look very beautiful tonight baby I don't think I can control myself much longer" I say looking at him as I bite my lip as he looks at me with hooded eyes. "Then don't" he says, turning around to where his back was against my chest, his hand then gliding towards my neck which he wrapped around me while the other was on top of my hand that was on his hips. We danced like this for a minute until I turned him around facing me. 

"I want you" is all I say before pushing gently against the nearest wall then cressing his face with my hand. While the other was on the wall. His hands were gripping my suit jacket. I leaned down and captured his plump lips with mine. I heard a few whistles and claps come from the group and a few passersby. As we made out a little more I heard a moan come from Jimin. I smirked. I leaned down to where I was near his neck and kissed it. "Do you want to get out of here baby?" I growled in his ear then continued to kiss his neck. I hear him gasp loudly and arched into me as I pass a certain spot on his neck. I go back to it and attack it. 

"K-Kookie I want to go please" he begs as he looks up at me. He had a certain look in his eyes that he wanted for something and I was willing to give it to him. I grabbed his hand and walked back to the group. "Guys we're going to head home first" I say before walking off. "Drive safe !" yells Jin Hyung. "Use Protection !" yells Tae. I turn around and flip him off. Which earned a laugh from the group. We finally made it outside. I gave Jimin my suit jacket as it was kind of cold. My car then pulls up with the same guy from the beginning of the night. "Here's your keys sir" he says bowing. I nod and give him another 50 before opening the door for Jimin and getting in the driver's seat. Tonight will be the night I make Jimin mine. 

A/N : ~Enjoy the chapter remember to vote and follow~