Chapter 6

Jungkook POV - 

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was around people who still loved me even though they knew my past. I looked at the smiling faces of all my hyungs. I can't believe Jimin was here. I'm not going to lie, I actually feel something for him. For some reason I feel the need to protect him at all costs. Even though it's only been a day I think I might have a small crush on him. "Hey Kook, your bed will come Friday right ?" said Hobi hyung. "Yeah it does but they're supposed to bring it into my room but the guy broke his hip or something" I say shoveling more kimchi fried rice in my mouth. "Oh so are you going to lift all that stuff up the stairs by yourself?" says Jimin wide eyed. I tried really hard not to coo at him. He was so adorable. 

I nod "Oh yeah my clothes and stuff is coming as well" I say wiping my mouth and leaning back. I was full and sleepy. "You can sleep on the couch since your bedroom isn't set up yet" Namjoon hyung says as Jin hyung starts taking plates. "Sure I'll sleep there but Jin hyung let me help you" I say standing up and grabbing dishes as well. "Oh Kook you don't have to help" he says as we were in the kitchen now. "No I want to help Hyung" he smiles, then turns around towards the sink. I go to the stand next to him. We make small talk but I felt guilt building up by every second. Jin was always there for me. He basically was like a "mother" figure in my life. When I was in Juvie he would send me money and other necessities. He would call but I would just tell him thank you and hang up. I cut everyone out of my life when my father passed. I didn't want to love anymore or anyone. My mom started to become a workaholic. She ignored me but only yelled at me when it was about my grades or complaining about me boxing. 

She had enough of me getting into trouble so she sent me here. She basically doesn't want to deal with me. But Jin always tried to contact me, he was always trying to be there. After we got done I dryed my hands and signed "Kook is there something wrong ?" Jin asks, turning around towards me. "I'm sorry Jin hyung" I say trying not to break down. I was squeezing my fist hard to stop the tears from even welling up. "What are you sorry about sweetie. You have nothing to be sorry about." he says pulling me into a tight hug which I returned. "I pushed you away when you were trying to help me. I shouldn't have done that. Maybe if I let you in you could've saved me. I say burying my head in his shoulder like I was young again when I was upset Jin would hold me close and pet my head like he was doing now. 

"Kook listen closely I could never love you less for pushing me away. If anything It just made me love you even harder. Your my baby bunnie okay and you will always be no matter how strong or tall you get do you understand. I'm always going to be in your corner whether you like it or not" Jin says, pulling away a little and staring me straight in the eyes he had tears running down his face as well. I nod quickly and pull him back into my embrace "I love you eomma" I say in a teasing tone. "Yah! You brat but I love you too always" he says laughing. He took a deep breath and stepped away. "Now let me get you some blankets so you can go to sleep" he says patting my shoulder and exiting the kitchen. I smile this was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

Jimin's POV - 

I woke up to the sun shining on my face today. I checked my phone as I started to get my shower warmed up. I had a missed call from my dad. I immediately called him back. "Angel why didn't you pick up the phone ? Are you alright ? Don't say anything back if you're in trouble I'll call the cops now" my overexaggerated father stated fastly. I thought he was playing until I heard the dialing tones beeping. "Oh my lord Appa. I'm fine. I just slept late. I was tired last night" I say fastly. "Oh I'm sorry. Why were you tired?" he says chuckling lightly. I shake my head at his foolishness.