Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV - 

I woke up to a splitting headache. I tried to sit up but arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened in shock. I slowly lifted the blanket to see Jimin's angelic features. Then last night memories started flooding back. I smiled at the memory and couldn't be any happier. Looking at the time it was 5 in the morning everyone should be up getting ready by now. I went to the bathroom and started a warm bath for Jimin after I took a hot shower. I made sure Jimin had some pain pills and water he was going to be in a lot of pain. I got out and went near my bed to wake Jimin. I gently shake him. He groaned and pouted then turned over. I tried not to coo at him because he was so adorable. "Baby you have to get up it's 5 remember we have school" I say but soon as those left my lips Jimin's eyes flew open. 

"Oh my gosh school. It's my first day at BigHit and I'm not prepared" he said sitting up then pain washed over his hectic facial expression. I took the pills and water and offered them to him. He took them rather quickly. "How do you feel ?" I asked as I rubbed his back. "Like I just lost my virginity" he says jokily. "Well the others are already getting ready. I made you a warm bath." I say getting up forgetting I had a towel still wrapped around my waist. Jimin blushed hard and turned the other way. I chuckle at his actions. "Oh come on Jimin you've seen much more than this." I say teasing him he couldn't possibly turn any redder. "I think I-I'm going to go take that bath now." he says laughing nervously. "Do you want me to accompany you baby ?" I say smirking at him. He stands up slowly as he tries to talk but keeps stopping the pain. "Umm no y-you don't have to, I'm just going to w-wash up and get ready for breakfast" he says as he limps towards the bathroom. 

I go to help him but he stops me "No I'm fine...If you help me I don't think I would ever be ready for school with you looking like that" he mumbles under his breath. But I heard him. I smile evilly. Before I could even do anything Jin's voice rang through the house. "Breakfast is almost ready, get your asses down here" I chuckle and look at Jimin. "Better be quick or we might not get to school because of Jin" I say Jimin's eyes go wide as realization hits him that I heard him. He ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I shake my head with a smile on my face. 'What are you doing to me Park Jimin' I thought as I made my way into my closet to get dressed and packed my bag for boxing. 

Jimin's POV - 

After whatever just happened out there. I slipped into the warm bath Jungkook made me. We didn't really establish what we were but I didn't want to rush Jungkook. What happened last night was just amazing but my father would literally kill me if found out I was seeing Jungkook or whatever we are doing. But I had too much on my mind which was school. I was stressing so much if I would do good in my singing classes or my ballet classes. I signed out of frustration. (Trustrated real og's would know where this is from lol) Well there's nothing I could do about it now. I just have to face this head on. I finished my bath and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist after letting the water drain out the tub. I peeked out of the door. I could see Jungkook in his closet looking through his clothes by chance. I made a break for the door. I hurried and ran out but ran back opening his door. "See you at the breakfast table kookie!" I said loud enough for him to hear. Then I raced to my room to get dressed.

I felt better after the warm bath and the pills kicked as well so I wasn't in any pain anymore. Now it was time to pick the right outfit. I was thinking about just wearing an oversized hoodie and some leggings. But then my door slammed open. "Oh no you are not wearing anything crazy for your first day at the biggest art school in the world" he says going in my closet. "Well what should I do when this is stressful Tae?" I say plopping down on the little couch cushion in my closet eyes following Tae. " Have no fear Tae the fashionista is here darling" he says patting my head. "But before we do anything outfit wise, we need to tackle this hair of yours" he says. "What should I do with it? I don't have any ideas" I say pouting. "I have some ideas Jimine." he says as he comes closer to me with hair scissors. "You trust me right ?" he asks. I look at him scared and nod slowly. "Great" he says, he just held a smile on his face.