Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV-

"Wait, you're fighting for captain? And your opponent is Lee Jake?" says Jimin wide eyed. I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah plus he kind of pissed me off so I can't wait till Friday" I said, downing my water and standing up. "So what are we going to do now?" asked Hobi Hyung. I get up and stretch "Well first I got to get someone to train me then so on...I guess" I said. "Well what's your last class?" Jin Hyung asked. "Vocal Class' ' I started with a roll of my eyes. "Hey, that's my next class too," Jimin said with a simile.

 "Then maybe this class won't be too bad huh" I mumbled to myself as Jimin dragged me to class after we said bye to the guys. We entered the room and it was pretty much like a music room and a studio in one. Then I heard Jimin sequel next to me. I looked at him and what he was looking and waving at like that. I saw two boys, one with black framed glasses and the other with brown hair. They were handsome. 

"Kookie, those are my friends from dance class" he said walking towards them. "Hey guys, I didn't know you guys took vocal class as well," Jimin said with a smile. Unlike Jimin, I'm not very outgoing and friendly. So when they said hey to me I just nodded and looked around the room. I see a guitar and a little smile forms on my face. My Dad had all sorts of hobbies he passed down to me. Then I see him. Lee Jake was with his posse. 

Jake was carrying a box they were followed in by an older woman she was really pretty. She reminded me of my grandmother. "You can set the box on my desk Jake. Thank you so much hun" says the teacher I'm amusing. "Okay will that be all?" he asked with a stupid smile on his face. She laughed and shook her no. We then made contact. I rolled my eyes at him and turned towards Jimin and his friends. Then I felt someone walking up on me. I turned to Jake to see him walking up on Jimin?

 "Hey Jimin, I didn't know you knew the neighborhood delinquent ," he says laughing. "Don't talk about him like that, Lee it isn't nice" Jimin said staring up at him. My hand grabbed his under the table to stop him and he looked pretty upset. "If you have something to say, you say it to me, not him" I say letting go of Jimin's hand and standing up. "Oh you know each other? " He said, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Maybe one of his fuck buddies I heard he was flirting with some of the guys in the locker room" says one of his minions. 

Jimin looked away and I could see Kal and Leo were pissed as well. "Wanna take this outside Jake ?" I said as I aggressively snatch his hand off of Jimin. I saw him wince at my grip and pulled away. "That's not true he just couldn't handle being rejected" Leo said standing up as well. "You need to leave. Now." I said letting go of his hand. "Hmph...guess I'll see you in the ring Jeon" he said then bending down next to Jimin "I'll see you later Jimin" he said then brushed Jimin's hair behind his ear in a flirtatious way. That's it. I stepped forward but Jimin grabbed my hand and shook his head. 

"He was just teasing me Kook, it's fine" He said I could tell his smile was forced. They then walked off. I scoffed at them and sat back in my seat. "Are you okay mochi?" I whispered to him he nodded and patted my forearm and reassured me. "He's such a dick" Leo said with a roll of his eyes.

Author's POV 

"So you're the famous Jeon fighting for Jake's spot huh" says Kal looking at Jungkook with a smirk on his face. "Yeah I am but you can call me Jungkook," Jungkook said. "No one has ever fought for his spot. Jake would do anything to get his opponent off his coat tail" says Leo. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" Jungkook questioned. "Anybody who dared to fight for his position he made sure they never made it to the fighting day" Kal said. Jungkook and Jimin shared a look. "For example a couple years back a freshie came for the position he was pretty well built, a shy but determined fellow" Leo said. 

" Then before the fight he never showed that he changed school's because of Jake. Many tried after the boy Jake would do things to rile them up and they would end up fighting and boom suspended or even expelled" Kal said with a clap of his hands. "That's why he was trying to you through me," Jimin said with a shocked face looking at Jungkook. "Word spread fast around here bet he's going to make up a shit ton of lies" Leo said everyone nodding in agreement. Before anyone could say anything else the teacher clapped her hands. 

"Okay class sorry for the late start I had to get some things done. today we'll get started on partners so pick your partners and pick wisely this will be you partner for the rest of the year and my name is Ms. Yoo" she said smiling. Everyone greeted her with a bow. Then started looking for their partners. Jungkook looked at Jimin to see if he wanted to be panthers. But Jimin was already looking at him with a smile. They go to write their names on the sheet up front to verify they had partners and were done with their first task. "I see you all are done now take the remainder of class to get to know about your partner" she said looking at something on her computer.

Jungkook and Jimin go back to there seats and look at the paper that the Ms. Yoo put out. "What we have to sing a duet together for the talent show coming next month" Jimin stated surprised he said looking up at Jungkook just to see the older already staring at him with his dark brown orbs. Jimin cleared his throat and got back focused.  As Jimin was staring at the paper he could feel Jungkook staring into his soul. He could feel his ears heating up as last nights events flashed through his head. "So what do you want to sing mochi?" asked Jungkook and a deep tone knowing what it did to the younger. "W-We can look up some on the computer and start at the studio here at the school after hours" Jimin muster out cursing himself for stuttering in front of Jungkook he hated how he had this hold on him to fumble only under his sharp gaze and cavernous voice. 

Jungkook POV- 

I smile to myself as I see what I do to Jimin but I really genuinely like him but I'm scared to fall in love. With this running through my head I scoot from him a bit. I just can't hurt him he's too sweet and innocent well last night I don't know much about the innocent part but he's good person he doesn't need someone like me destroying his life. I noticed Jimin's face confused as to why I moved away. "Well I have to practice for competing for captain next Friday. So we can practice this Thursday if that's fine with you Jimin" I say trying not make eye contact. "Umm c-cool Thursday. I'll be looking for some good duet songs for us." I hear him say sounding a little distant. It was quiet before Jimin spoke again.

 "Jungkook did I do something wrong ?" Jimin asked. I signed and turned to him a cold look on my face "Look last night was fun and all but there can be nothing between us Jimin I don't want to date you" I said sourly. I hate that I have to be this short with him. But I told myself I wouldn't love anything ever again nothing good ever lasts.  His eyes glazed over and he looked taken aback. "U-u-umm okay sure if that's what you what kooki-Jungkook" he said correcting himself. The bell rung and he quickly gather his things and speed walked out the room. I hated myself so fucking much. I gather my things  and walked out of the classroom. Some of the guys from boxing class invited me to a party to kick of the school year. I walked passed all the sequeling younger classmen until I spotted this girl eyeing me. "That's the girl from earlier. What was it again Lisa" I thought to myself . I shake my head and hop on my bike to go back to the house to get ready. 

Author - Hope you enjoyed the new chapter please look forward to my other books as well 

(1522 Words)