|| Despicable ||

"Your to be the bride of the second son of —"

I ignored the voice of the my father who said the familiar line. That... I need to marry someone out of connection and will of ancestor.

To begin with. I don't even know that person.
I stared at the window as it rained. Such gloomy weather this season have......

>>

Being married young because of family ties is never been uncommon to certain family...

But marrying someone who is despicable and sly as well Lazy person is rather the unlucky to have as a spouse.

>>

"You cook is just less than the anomaly dishes, a certain chef made. But of course it's the opposite." =_=

Your food looks normal but the taste ca poison someone.

Is what he meant.

"Oh...I dear hope your books get burned or rained because I accidentally let the pyro and hydro slimes on your library."(*^_^*)

I smiled through my annoyance.

"Is that so?"

He look up from the book his reading and stared at me, none of annoyance and piss attitude I was wanting to get rather he was Calmly smiles.

What the fact did this despicable geek did now as his come back ?!

"Oh my.... then I'll just have to let the news dreaded the family about how a certain someone is out few night ago, dress as a man. Playing in red light district—"

"HOW— I MEAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT NONSENSE YOUR TALKING ABOUT, DEAR!"

I quickly tried to shut him up from embarrassment. Through I was dress as a man to go out because my family disliked me going out for certain reason "family tradition" of not letting unmarried girls out. Through I'm to be wed someone, I still unable to taste my freedom.

The tradition went worse, the fact I cannot meet any opposite sex unless they are family member or to be spouse. That being said, the only people I meet is this geek and my dad, uncle and younger brother.

"Why is it you..."

I groan as I seat back to my seat.

"Will, my dear spouse. I question it too. But then again from all the candidates, you seems one of the less troublesome—till I discover your little fun time... will it's nothing that can't be controlled."

He laugh as he flip the page of his book.

"What a freaking simple despicable... shorty!!!"

"Pls mind your words dear."

...

Warning: this book contain of the abnormality of the writer who cannot stick to drama or comedy and mix them up and put to much comedy on it. I cannot write serious things. It might be confusing and make you tagged with crazy once you got to the comedic part. I am deeply sorry but I cannot help you regain your reputation after that.