Forth's P.O.V. ~

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him coming into my café with a beautiful smile. He was just looking perfect. Handsome yet beautiful.

He looked everywhere and sat in the corner of the café Where I usually go to sit when there are not so many customers.

My eyes were fixed at him but when he looked at me realising I was looking at him, I got so embarrassed and turned my head.

I heard Lam was telling him about me when he was paying the bill. He told him his name and where he lives. Tskk.. He shouldn't be so careless like this to a stranger.

So Beam Baramee huh..? It suits him.

He talked some more and then left the cafe.

"Hmm.. So you saw that guy.? He loved your coffee and said he will be here again.". Lam told me putting the tray on the counter. "Seems like you got a fan." He said laughing.

"Shut up.. I heard everything. He was just being nice." I said smacking his forehead.

"Oww.. You were eavesdropping.? That's so not you." Lam said grinning.

"Fuck you. I was just standing here and he was talking loudly ok." I said avoiding Lam's teasing eyes.

"Okay.. If you say so.. But he will come again. Next time you should go to give him coffee ok.?"

"No way .. I'm the owner." I said cockishly to Lam to irritate him.

"Owner my ass." He said and we laughed. After that the idiot went to deal with customers.

You guys would be wondering about us and about me right.?

Well.. I'm Forth Jaturapoom. I opened this cafe one month ago. Lam is my best friend who is helping me to build it up.

It was always one of my passion to open a cafe someday but as a professional career I wanted to be an actor and model.

I even started modelling at a young age for local companies because of my good looks and personality but everything got ruined two years ago.

It wad hard to accept when my dreams got shattered but I was a fighter so I never gave up and followed my other hobby and opened this cafe.

I used to bake cakes and cookies with my mother when I was young so it's special to me.

She died of Cancer when I was 18. I started modelling to actually collect money to support her medical treatment but after everything I still couldn't save her.

My father left us when I was very little. I don't even remember his face.. The only family I ever had was my mother. I am 24 now with a cafe of my own. Well life is hard for everyone but I made it as best as I could.

"Hey Forth.. What's up bro.?" Park came into the cafe yelling.

"Sshhh.. Shut up. Why are you screaming.. There are customers here are you blind.?" Lam came and scolded Park angrily.

Lam is my childhood friend and Park is our highschool friend. Both of them are like Tom and Jerry. They always fight with each other.I chuckled watching them arguing like kids.

"Ok ok calm down." I told them and made a peace between them somehow.

My apartment is just attached behind my cafe where I live alone. It's not too fancy just a small two bedroom apartment but well.. Life is good anyway.

Pha's P.O.V. ~

"Why are you smiling like a weirdo since morning.?" I asked Beam. Seriously he is behaving abnormally since the morning and it's 1 pm now when we are having our lunch.