Reunited in Valentine

A/N: Implied rape, violence, and blood.

"Please let me go." You plead.

He draws back, his gaze traveling down your body as his fingers rub your neck. He licks his lips and shakes his head, eyes drawing back up to meet yours.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Y/N. You disappointed me today and you're going to make it up to me."

His other hand slides around your waist, pulling you tight to his body. The smell of his greasy hair and foul breath flooding your nose. He starts to kiss your neck working his way to your ear.

"You're going to show me just how good of a whore you are." He whispers into your ear, the fingers around your throat tightening painfully. You try to gasp for air, your hands clutch his wrist trying to pull free.

He chuckles at your efforts and shoves you onto the bed. He straddles your waist and pins your arms above your head as you try to kick and fight to free yourself.

"Keep struggling...I like it rough."

______________________________________________________________________________

Sheer panic floods your body and your brain screams at you to get out. You're struggling with all your strength, but Colm doesn't budge, his rotten smile blurring as tears fill your eyes.

"You don't gotta make this difficult sweetheart", Colm grunts as he struggles to keep his balance and hold on to you.

You continue to flail under him, your hips bucking to try and topple him. Arthur had taught you how to fight, so you knew in this situation your best hope was to use your position to your advantage. With a well-timed buck, you nudge Colm forward, freeing a hand from his grasp as he tries to stop from toppling. You shift your weight and with all your strength you roll him off you and onto the floor. You waste no time and make to sprint from the tent.

"You fucking bitch!" Colm roars just as his hand clamps around your ankle.

You fall to the floor hard, not expecting the sudden restriction in movement. Colm is back on you in an instant and suddenly you're right back in the position you started. You sob as you realize how helpless you are.

"I've been so good to you and yet you continue to disappoint me." Colm spits, the anger evident in his voice.

You begin to struggle again, but Colm's had enough. He raises a hand and punches you square in the face, your head snaps back with the force and you hear to the telltale crunch of your nose breaking. Tears and blood instantly begin to stream down your face as you fight to stay conscious, your body no longer fighting back. His fists rain down on your repeatedly, each blow masking the pain of the last.

"There you go, now lay back and enjoy." He pants, out of breath from the exertion.

His voice seems so far away, almost as if you are watching from above. You feel rather than see him unbuckle his belt and shuffle his trousers down. He curses to himself as he realizes he cannot hold you and undress at the same time.

Another blow to your head comes, this time to your temple.

"Stay still!"

Your vision begins to fade to black and you feel him stand to push down his trousers and underwear. In seconds, his weight his back on you, his voice close by your ear.

"I've been waiting for this, you're going to feel so good wrapped around me."

Was this really happening?