FINALE: Lets get married

Start from the beginning

Getting up Kannika and I made our way to the kitchen. I had the servants put a small portion of each food on tiny saucers.

"Oooh, I feel like a judge on those food channel."

I laughed at her remarks. That's definitely something gulf would say. Taking a fork up to her mouth, she tasted the tiny plate of salad first.

The chefs and I watched to see her reaction. Her stoic face gave nothing away.

"Little bit of salt needed. You can taste the chives. I'm thinking the mayo might not be enough, but then again you can always add."

Knowing that she's gulfs mother she's most likely just saying random things to feel like those TV judges. I smiled inwardly as I watched the faces of the chef carry displeasing looks.

"Im kidding. It's absolutely delicious. No need for the scrunched brows."

Their faces automatically loosened up as small satisfied smiles spread across them.

Hearing footsteps and whispers I looked back to see gulf walking in with my family and Krista.

"Oh so much food." My elder brother, whose name is Thorn, said as he walked towards the counter.

Reaching out to one of the pallet infront of Gulfs mother I watched as he 'tasted' the food.

"You just ate Thorn, and you're already hungry!"

"I'm hungry too. Sir Thorn pass me a plate." Krista said pushing beside my mother.

My family has met Krista, and knows her to be my secretary. She's like the daughter they never had but they only ever meet occasionally.

"Which one would you like? Oh- they have cake too."

Trying not to bother with Thorn and Krista I moved past them to greet my parents.

I gaved my mom a hug, and I went over to my dad only to find him staring intently at Gulf.

"Dad, don't stare. It's rude."

"Shut up. I'm just trying to see if your mom was right about what she said. He does look beautiful. Are you sure he isn't like an illusion or something? Or maybe a model. Did he get surgery."

"Why don't you ask him yourself dad. You're gonna be seeing more of him anyway."

Before my dad could ask any questions I took my stance beside gulf and wrapped an arm across his lower back.

"Since almost everyone is here, let's get started." I announced.

Directing everyone to the kitchen dining area, because it seemed more homely, we all sat on stool chairs with the food spread in the middle.

We were seated around rectangular counter. On the left side sat Thorn, My dad, My mom then me. An empty chair for Diane sat across from Thorn, then Krista, Gulfs mom, then gulf.

"This is too much food. You're not going to have to cook for weeks." My mom barged in.

I heard Thorn stiffle a laugh.

"Ya right. Have you seen mew eat before mom? All of this is basically appetizer to him."

Grabbing a grape, I threw it in thorns direction.

"No one asked you."

Ignoring my comment, he just picked up the grape and ate it.

"Anyways let's not worry about that. The reason gulf and I invited everyone here today was to announce something."

"Don't tell me mew is pregnant or something along the lines." Thorn once more blurted out.

Picking up another grape, I aimed for him, only to have gulf stop it from hitting him.