58 | The One With The Break

Start from the beginning

As Madhav locked their room door, Shree captured his mouth with her lips. She flickered her tongue across his upper lip. He growled amorously at her, as she plunged her tongue into his mouth and kissed him passionately. As she did, she let her hands roam freely over his well-muscled abdomen, chest, and arms. 

Shree gasps as Madhav slams her on the bed. She props up herself on her elbows and looks up as he unbuttoned his tuxedo and started to roll up his shirt sleeves.

"Now, what did you want again?" He asks as he pushes his glasses up his nose, trying to recollect the other risqué messages that she had been conveying to him throughout the reception ceremony. 

"I said eat me like a fucking dessert." Shree says winking as Madhav undid the zip of her lehenga skirt.

"Baby, that's exactly what I am going to do now." Madhav says as he leans down, grabbing a fistful of the lehenga skirt she was wearing, pulling it down, until she was in her black laced thongs.

He throws the lehenga skirt away and rubs his long fingers on her core through the lacey material. Waves of pleasure went down her body as he rubbed her clit.  

He hooked his fingers into the flimsy material and pulled them off. He lies down beside her and pressed his face against the nook of her neck.

Shree's toes started to curl as Madhav's fingers slipped into her moist folds. She moaned out his name in ecstasy as his fingers caressed her softly and swiftly. 

"My goodness, someone is so wet." He whispers into her ears as she felt his long finger deep inside her. The walls of her womanhood clenched and unclenched spasmodically, as he vibrated his finger in her.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Shree says as another spark of ecstasy races through her body.

"Fuck you, Chellam!" He whispers as she breaks apart from the kiss. 

"No love, let me do that." Shree tells. She sits up and swings a leg over him. Madhav lies down comfortably and starts to undo his shirt buttons as Shree takes off her lehenga blouse and unzips his trouser zip. 

"Just like on our honeymoon in Maldives." Shree whispers saucily as she unhooks her bra.

She grabbed his thick hardness with one hand and rubbed it against her moist folds. Madhav smiled watching Shree move his hardness from her entrance to her clit, pleasuring herself. 

Madhav groaned pleasurably.

She lowered herself on him slowly, her eyes lingering on him.

She holds onto his shoulder, letting out soft gasps as she sinks down onto him. They moaned in unison as their bodies met. She went slow,  then faster and harder as her excitement grew. She could feel herself building toward another orgasm as they made love, and suddenly she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. The feeling of her walls contracting against his hard member was indescribable and she screamed his name in ecstasy as he moaned her name.

* * * * *

It was around midnight. Madhav and Shree were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms, tired after making love. The door that lead to Shree's walk-in-closet opened silently. A thin malnutritioned man walks out, holding a knife in his hands.

He walks up to the bed and stops to look at Madhav, who was peacefully asleep.

"Madhav Ramakrishna!" He says as he bring the knife close to Madhav's bare chest. "Never thought I would see you very soon. In fact, I never thought I would get to kill you this soon."