nine

" I want to talk to jungkook alone, please." Erin said eyes teary. Jungkook confused, wake up to a crying Erin. He doesn't know what's going on. Taehyung seems hesitate to leave him alone with that bitc- girl. But his parents pulled him outsided leaving them alone.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I know what I'm doing are wrong. But I just want you to be happy. You are the one who told me that your parents don't love you. " she cry wiping her tears with her sleeve.

" B-but you are hurting me Erin. You telling me to kill m-myself. " jungkook said softly. Erin stop crying. Face blank. She look straight to Jungkook's eyes.

"You know what. Actually I want you to die. But you stupid ass don't get it. I told you many time to kill yourself." she said, voice change to her usual. Jungkook gulped when she stepped closer. She walked to her bag that was place on the sofa and took out something of the bag.

Jungkook eyes widened. Legs trembles. He tried to scream but failed. He was panic. Scare. " I'm your bestfriend, so let me help you be happy. All you need is to shut your fucking mouth. Let me do the work for you. " Erin said dragging a knife that she took from the beg across Jungkook's cheek softly. Her face looking creepy as the smirk plastered on her face.

Jungkook try to calm his breath. He tried to push Erin of him as hard as possible. She fall of the bed but climb again, sitting on jungkook stomach, stopping him from running.

"Why did you push me Jungkook? I'm your bestfriend!" she said now yelling.

Jungkook can't breathe. He can't move his limbs. All he know next was the pain in his chest. A blood curdling screams escaped his lips. Vision blurry, hearing faded. All Jungkook know was the pain in his chest.

Erin sat on Jungkook's, repeatedly stabbing the knife in jungkook chest. Jungkook's pain expression making her satisfied. She was laughing like a maniac. Blood splatter on her face.

Taehyung rush in when he heard Jungkook's scream. He froze when he saw it. Mr Jeon kick Erin off jungkook making her head slammed against the wall, knocking her out.
Taehyung stepped at jungkook slowly, breathe harsher. Mrs Jeon already crying beside jungkook's hysterically.

When he got closed to him, he dropped to the floor. Jungkook's eyes were wide open. Blood oozing out heavily from his chest. Doctors and nurses push them away from jungkook. Trying to save Jungkook.

But it was useless. Jungkook's not breathing anymore. The Doctor close Jungkook's eyes and look at them.

Taehyung shook his head rapidly and ran to Jungkook hugging him. Not caring the blood that stained his shirt. "No! No no no! Save him doc! Please! " tears rush out of his eyes. He yelled for jungkook to be saved. He hugged jungkook tight not wanting him to go. The doctors tried to pried him off but with his strength, he stay hugging jungkook's dead body.

Jungkook died that day. The doctors couldn't save him.

~~••~~

" He was my best brothers. He respects me not like you all did. " jin said wiping his tears. " yeah, I'm regret not knowing him sooner. " all 5 of them were crying. They just got back from Jungkook's funeral.

"Poor Taehyung." hoseok said looking at Taehyung. He was staring at the wall blankly. Eyes teary, cheeks stains with tears.

"Taehyung. Be strong. " Jimin said. His heart ache looking at his bestfriend like this. Taehyung didn't eating anything since the incident.

" Guys, you know what. Jungkook's promise me that he will marry me. But now he was no where to be seen. You guys know where he is? H-he.. He p-promise me that h-he w-will marry me! " Taehyungs yelled. Tears stream down his cheeks for nth times. He sobs harshly. He cried hysterically.

The others tried to calm him down. Jin and jin hugging him. Whispering comforts.

He can't accept the fact that jungkook was gone.

—————————————

I love jungkook.
But I also love angst so...