six

Jungkook was walking in the hallway. He heard many whispers. He know they were talking about him.

" Hey Jungkook. " the school's bully said, putting an arm casually on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook gulp. Try to cover his fear with blank face. " What do you want? " he ask. " Nothing. You just seems a bit different, right guys? " the guy named Josh said laughing. " He seems a bit sexy today isn't he? " Josh said again licking his lips, smirking. Jungkook tried to pry his hand off but fail. " Stop pulling your hands, ugly. Come with me. " Josh said gesturing to his men to take jungkook to an old classroom. Jungkook was already on verge of tears when someone stop the guy that was dragging him. Jungkook take a look at the new face. It was a tall and good looking guy. He seems to be the student council president.

Actually, it's been more than 3 months already jungkook moved to this school but since he doesn't even care to pay attention to his surroundings, he doesn't know many people yet except for the bully.

" what are you guys doing? " the guy with stern voice. "nothing just showing him places." Josh rolled his eyes. " Whatever. Go to your classroom before I report it to the principal. You stay here. " he order them and pointed at Jungkook.

The other students rush away as told.

"Were they bullying you? " his voice softened than before. Jungkook shook his head. " I know they did, you don't have to be scare. By the way, I'm Kim Namjoon, the students council president. "he gave jungkook a sweet smile. His dimples showing out making him looks so handsome.

" I-I'm Jeon Ju-jungkook. " jungkook was flustered. It was the first someone smile at him in this school. " You have been in this school for about 3 months right? " Namjoon ask. Jungkook nodded, head tilting up a bit looking at the tall guy. If Erin was 3 inch taller than him, then this namjoon guy would be 5 or 6 inch taller than him. He just realized how short he is.

" You okay? You look a bit red, you look cute. " Namjoon chuckled. Jungkook blinked rapidly, his cheeks reddened at the comment. " Your class doesn't have any teacher right now because Mr Ha is on leave. I heard he fall off the stairs at home. " Namjoon said. " You want to come and meet my friends? They are nice. We can hang out. " Namjoon giving him a convincing smile. He pursed his lips and hesitantly nodded. Namjoon without waiting, grabbed his hands, walked to the student council's room which is his friends and his port to hang out.

He walked in the student council's room and hide behind Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled at his cute behavior. " Guys, I want you to meet my new friend. " he step aside and push jungkook a little to the front.

" Eh? Jungkook? What are doing here? " a pink haired guy said looking at him. Jungkook was a little confuse then look around the room a bit. He spotted a familiar face sitting on the sofa with 3 other unknown guys, glaring at him intensely.

"you know him? " Namjoon ask the pink haired guy, didn't notice Taehyung's glare on Jungkook.

' crap. I'm Fucked up. ' jungkook thought. Taehyung was now glaring at him. The pink haired guy was Park Jimin, Taehyung's bestfriend.

Jungkook know Taehyung don't want anyone to know that he is his brother. Well Jimin already know it so..

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know. " Jungkook stepped a few step back. He was ready to run out when he heard Taehyung spoke up. " Don't worry. You can come in. "he said casually and laying his head on the lap of person sitting beside him,arms crossed and closing his eyes.

"what the hell? you know each other? " Namjoon ask again, confuse. When he got no reply he spoke again. " nevermind. I'm already use to it. Jungkook this Jin, hobi, yoongi, taehyung and jimin. Guys, this is jungkook. " he said pointing at them one per one.

"yeah. I'm jungkook. I'm 17." "oh. You are youngest. Here. Well I'm the oldest, Kim SeokJin. You better respect me and call me Jin hyung because these brats over here are ungrateful." Jin said flipping his imaginary hair.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. You can also call me hobi hyung, or jhope or hope hyung, or even sunshine hyung! " Hoseok said a little bit energetic.

" He is my boyfriend." Jimin suddenly stated. The other rolled his eyes at him.

" Min Suga Genius."

" He's lying. His name is Min yoongi. And he is my other boyfriend for your extra information. " Jimin give him innocent smile.

"I always know you are a playboy Jimin hyung. " Jungkook whispered a bit too loud making the other able to hear him.

"I'm not a playboy. I'm just love both of them so much. Same goes with them. You don't know this, but threesome are awesome. " Jimin said winked at Jungkook.

He gave jimin a disgusting looks.

"seriously, you guys know each other or what?" Namjoon for the nth time. " you know I'm always goes to taehyung's house. I often met him there. " Jimin said unclear. "so Jungkook is Taehyung's neighbor? " " No. He is his brother. " a sudden silence engulfed the room. Taehyung open an eye, observing the situation and close it back. Don't seems really care about it.

"WHAT THE HECK?! "
"HOW CAN?! "
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! "
"WHEN IS HIS MOM PREGNANT?! I DON'T KNOW!"
"HE HAVE BROTHER?! A CUTE BROTHER?! I'M GONNA FAINT. NAMJOON CATCH ME. " the four of them yelled.

Jungkook awkwardly make his way to the sofa near Taehyung.

" You guys doesn't seems like brothers. Your looks totally different. " Jin said pinching jungkook's chubby soft cheeks. " They are not biological brothers jin. " Jimin said. "-hyung" he add when he saw Jin glaring at him. " So you guys are step brothers? " Jungkook hummed replying him instead because Taehyung doesn't seems like he want to answer the questions.

"Taehyung mom died when he was a kid, so Jungkook's parents make him their adopted child. " Jimin explained. They look at Taehyung with pity. " Don't look at me like that. I'm happy with them." Taehyung said eyes still closed.

They continue their chatter asking jungkook many questions. Turns out, namjoon and jin also dating each other. The more time Jungkook spend times with them, he now know that they are bunch of crackheads. But they're also very smart and popular. Seems like not suits for Jungkook to be in the group. Jungkook felt his confidence disappeared.

Jungkook now one of the member of bangtan, the school's popular. Although Jungkook was a bit embarrassed because he is not smart and handsome as the others. But Jungkook love spending time with them. He also got to spend time with taehyung. They make them a bit happy. The suicidal never leave his thoughts tho. The bullying still going when he was not with his hyungs. Erin still contact him and coming to his house, just not as often as before.

Jungkook hoping that he will get to be happy and Taehyung will return his feelings.