one

" Eun ae, please take care of my taehyungie when I'm gone. He only have me. Please, promise me. " few streak of tears stream down the middle age lady face, who was lying weakly on the hospital bed, paled face and lips chapped. She holding another pair of hands tightly. " hey, don't say that, you are strong, I know you are. You will be there with taehyungie. Don't worry. " the other lady, Jeon Eun ae said lowly as she also had tears streaming down her face, voice cracking, heart clenching looking at her dying bestfriend. " Just please. Promise me. Look him for me, yeah? " Taehee, the dying lady said giving Eun ae a weak smile. Eun Ae just nodded her head and hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go.

Once both of them calm, they were talking about their childhood memories, their family, their son. Both looking happy as they talk.

~~••~~

"Jungkook, do you think my mom will able to be healthy again and come play with us? " 10 years old Taehyung ask 8 years old jungkook who was looking confused. They were sitting on the swings at the park. Taehyung looks gloom as he was worried for his mother. " Why Mrs Kim wouldn't play with us anymore? Don't she love us? " Jungkook ask, head tilted while eyes on taehyung's. Taehyung just continue to look at the ground and hummed. " Jungkook, she is sick. We don't know if she could survive the illness or not. I-I don't wa-want her to go. She I-is all I h-have." Taehyung choked on his sobs, fisting his hand and rubbed his teary eyes. " don't cry hyung, I'm here. You have me right? I'll always be there for you. I love you taehyungie." Jungkook tried to comfort the older giving him cheeky smile and hug him.

They stay hugging like that until Jungkook's dad, Jeon Jung Il rushed to them. " Kids, come, we have to go. Taehyung's mom are dying. " They rushed to the hospital with Taehyung's loud sobs filling the car.

~~••~~

" H-hyung, please stop crying. " red eyes Jungkook was hugging Taehyung comforting him in many ways to stop his crying.

That day, Taehyung's mom died when she was hugging taehyung. She told him that she love him repeatedly until her voice faded away, her hands that once hugging taehyung tightly become loose. Cries filling the hospital room as the doctor announced that she's gone.

Jungkook couldn't see Taehyung cry. His heart hurt so much seeing him so broken. Jungkook never leave Taehyung's side.

" Hyung, don't worry, I will share my parents, so you have parents okay? Don't cry please. You make me cry as well. " Jungkook said cupping the older face with voice cracking at the end.

~~••~~

Three months pass by, Taehyung now becomes the Jeons adopted child.

At first, it's seems okay. Taehyung and Jungkook spend 24 hours together. Both were happy.

Until one day, Jungkook realize his parents seems to love Taehyung more than him.