25 - A Day Of Feelings

Start from the beginning

     "Misa-chan!" Oikawa whined as he flopped down on her bed. "Come on, give me a hug!"

      "Absolutely not," Misaki sent him a glare as she sat down at her desk, opening up her laptop. "You should go home and rest properly so that you can be at your best for the prelims."

      "But I'm my best when I'm around you," Oikawa said, with a clear intention to flirt with her. He smirked to himself when he noticed the tips of Misaki's ears were a burning red. Success.

      "S-shut up," Misaki answered, sounding a little flustered. "That's not true."

      "But it is," Oikawa said, rather smoothly as he sat up on the bed. Misaki hadn't noticed that action yet as she continued to type away on her laptop. "You know I never lie to you."

      Misaki snorted. "Oh yeah? Since when?" But she still hadn't looked away from the laptop. Neither had she noticed that Oikawa was quietly tiptoeing towards her. "Oikawa you, my lovely boyfriend, are a born liar."

      "Hey, that's really mean, Misa-chan! And you sounded like you mean it!"

      "Of course, I meant it. You are somehow, exceptionally good at lying, but I can kind of see through them and - oof!"

      Right at that very moment, Oikawa spun around the chair and leaned down, practically draping himself over Misaki. He pressed a kiss to the side of her neck, before burying his face into her shoulders. The perfect method to get Misaki to listen. The position they were currently in was highly uncomfortable, yet neither of them had moved away.

      "If you needed a hug, you could have just asked, you know," Misaki mumbled, putting her arms around him. "I wouldn't say no to that."

      "You're such a hypocrite, aren't you Misa-chan?" Oikawa quietly said as he pulled up Misaki from the chair, now both in a standing position next to the desk. "You tell me to take care of myself, but then you neglect yourself."

      "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about," Misaki said, even though she knew exactly what he was referring to.

      "Liar," Oikawa said, using one of his hands to pull on her cheeks, while his face remained buried into her shoulders. "I know you haven't been sleeping. I can see it on your face."

      "I have been sleeping, dumbass. Just not well."

      "You know what I mean."

       "I'm fine though. You don't need to worry about me at all."

       "As your loving and amazing boyfriend, it is my duty to be worried about you."

       Oikawa moved away from the hug and leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. Before Misaki had a chance to respond, he moved away. Letting out a small whine (that almost sounded like him), she pulled at the front of his t-shirt and responded to his kiss with one of her own.

      Abruptly, Oikawa pulled away, grinning at the almost-angry look on Misaki's face. In a rather haughty tone, he said, "If you don't sleep properly tonight, then I won't kiss you."

      "That's not fair!" Misaki's pout was so adorable that he nearly caved in, but at the last second, managed to stop himself.

      He lightly pulled on Misaki's cheeks. "Nuh-uh. You told me to take care of myself, so you should be doing the same, Misa-chan."

      "That's not the -"

      "It is. And knowing that you are so needy for a kiss from me...well, I'm so holding that over your head."