Kevin hid a smile as he saw the woman's face turn pale.

"Well, um... uh..."

"Shall we speak to your manager friend so he can review the footage for us?" She quickly shook her head. "Then I'd suggest you stop all the lying and think of an apology for my friend. Honestly, lying only makes you look like a fool and it's terrible for your character."

The woman stayed quiet, not daring to speak, or even look at him.

"Just something to think about."

With that, Kevin grabbed his cart and made his way to the checkout where everyone else was waiting. As their items were scanned, Kirstie told Mitch a dumb joke that put him in a slightly better mood. He then used his charm so the employee would give them a 20% discount. As much as Kevin didn't like Mitch using his charm to get free things, he had to admit he was grateful for the discount. All the food for everyone was getting expensive.

They grabbed their bags and went to Kevin's car, putting them in the trunk. Just as they were finishing up, a store employee ran out to them with another bag in their hand.

"Oh, did we forget this?" Kevin asked, going to grab it.

The employee shook his head and moved the bag out of reach.

"Actually, this was purchased by another customer, but she wanted me to give it to you before you left." He explained, then he handed the bag to a surprised Mitch. "You guys have a good day."

As the man turned around to go back to work, Mitch curiously opened the bag and gasped. He then pulled out a large bag of assorted candies. On the candy bag was a sticky note with the word 'Sorry!' written on it. Scott and Kirstie looked confused, and Kevin smiled to himself, glad the woman actually found a way to apologize.

Finally getting everything packed up, Kevin started driving back to his house.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" He asked them.

"We could bake some chicken." Kirstie suggested, but Mitch shook his head.

"Nah, that would take too long. I'm hungry now so I'm gonna eat my candy."

"Don't. You'll spoil your dinner." Kevin scolded.

"See, that only works if I actually care about my dinner." Mitch told him, then he opened the bag and took out a piece of candy.

"Wait, did anyone eat anything today?"

The car went silent.

"I remember eating a bag of chips," Kirstie spoke up. "And I think we stopped by Starbucks to get Mitch something to drink."

"Oh! Obrigado! I almost forgot to make you guys take me to Starbucks again." Mitch paused when he saw Kevin give him a look in the rearview mirror. "I mean... ask you guys to take me to Starbucks again... Wait, why am I being nice? Fuck you, take me to Starbucks."

"Oh look, a cop." Kevin commented, and Mitch immediately ducked into the space for your feet.

When Kevin laughed, Mitch realized he was joking and glared at him as he got up.

"Dang it, I lost my candy! Hope you like chocolate stains in your car." He spat.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist. I'll take you to Starbucks, but we should really decide on what to eat."

They drove around a bit, discussing what they could eat for dinner before they finally pulled up to a Starbucks.

"Brb." Mitch told them, closing the door and running inside the coffee shop.

"Welp, any other ideas?" Kevin asked, leaning back in his seat.

"We could order some food..." Scott's quiet voice said, finally speaking up.

"That's actually not a bad idea. Since we've been talking about everything taking too long to cook, it'd be great to just buy food that's already cooked."

"Where should we go though?" Kirstie wondered. "There's a lot of places to order food right now."

"There's a Chipotle next door." Scott noted, and Kevin looked over.

"Chipotle sounds good, plus I don't feel like driving that much anymore."

"Ooh, yeah! I could get some tacos!" Kirstie grinned.

"You know, I was thinking about getting a burrito bowl, but a taco does actually sound pretty good right now. Good idea, Scott." Kevin praises, and Scott hid a blush. "Should I call in the order?"

"Why do that when you can just park and we can give them the order in person? It is right there."

"Alright, let's go."

Kevin shifted his car into park and opened the door.

"Wait, what about Mitch?" Scott reminded them, and they looked towards Starbucks.

Mitch was next in line, looking around at random things when he saw everyone getting out of the car. He gave them a confused look and Kevin made a quick gesture, pointing towards the Chipotle next door. Mitch looked where he was pointing and shrugged, indicating he didn't really care before his attention was taken by the cashier.

"He'll be fine. Let's go." Kevin said again, and the three of them went into the restaurant.

They all ordered their food, along with Kevin getting something for Todrick and Kirstie ordering food for Avi. Mitch joined them shortly after, Starbucks in hand, and ordered his own food before everyone made their way back to the car.

"Let's get out of here, I'm exhausted."

"Agreed." Kirstie nodded. "Plus, I can't wait to eat. This food smells so good!"

"I can hold off for a bit," Kevin said. "You never really know how hungry you are until you start eating."

"Yeah, yeah, great sentiment. Now let's go so we can actually eat this stuff before it gets cold!" Mitch rushed. "You can't microwave it with the lid. I've tried."

With a chuckle, Kevin started his car and drove everyone back to his house, blasting music along the way.

~*~*~

A/N Merry Christmas guys!!! I love y'all so much!!! And don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose <3 BAIII!!!~