Chapter Two

Lynne's POV

I got back to the commonroom and sighed, walking up to my dorm. I walked in and flopped down on my bed.

Tonight there was another party in the commonroom.

This time I was going to make sure I wasn't getting drunk. If I did, Terence might take advantage of that.

I got up and walked over to my closet to look for some clothes for tonight. The party started at 7 and it was 4, which meant perfect timing for a nice nap.

I grabbed my outfit, set it out for myself, and then flopped down on my bed again and fell into a silent sleep.

While I was sleeping, I pictured the quidditch match again. I was the only one in the stands, and Adrian was the only person I could see.

He sped around the field, scoring goals nonstop.

Then, the quidditch field was gone and I was standing all alone by the Black Lake. I looked down and saw a pair of hands around my waist and I turned around to see Adrian holding me close to him, our faces inches away.

His eyes bore into mine, and he looked down at my lips and then back up to my eyes.

Slowly, he leaned down and just as our lips were about to meet, my name was called.

"Lynne! LYNNE!"

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly and looked around to see Lilac and Kiki in front of my bed.

"What?"

"Get ready for the party girl! It starts in 30 minutes!" Kiki explained.

My eyes widened and I shot out of bed, and quickly got changed into the clothes I set out earlier. It was a white croptop with some normal ripped jeans that hugged my legs a lot. They were quite tight...

"Oh my god girl you look hot!" Lilac exclaimed with wide eyes.

I looked at her. "Really? I just picked a random outfit."

"Oh god she's right! That fit really makes your curves pop out, damn," Kiki breathed.

Damn alright then. "Thanks guys," I said.

They nodded.

I did my hair and put on some mascara. I didn't really like makeup all that much, so I only really put on mascara.

I grabbed my wand just incase, and then I headed down to the commonroom with Kiki and Lilac.

"Since the party hasn't started yet, let's go get Oliver," Kiki said.

I stared at her. "Okay first off, he's a Gryffindor, second we are having a party to celebrate winning! He lost today how do you think he'll feel at this party!?" I exclaimed.

She laughed and shrugged. "Look I don't know either, he just said he wanted to come to make sure nothing happened to us."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "God I hate him sometimes."

"You know you love him, he's always protective of you and I can totally see why now," Lilac laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as we walked out and to find Oliver.

"I mean, do you know how many guys check you out in a day? And with that outfit on, tonights party you'll have double!" Kiki said.

"Well I didn't think that's a bad thing," I muttered.

They both laughed.

"Neither do we, but it's always good to have someone there for you just incase a boy does try to take advantage of you," Lilac said.