Revenge (Pt.One)

Waking up in someone else's arms is definitely a lot different from waking up alone or having to be rushed out of a client's house to avoid being seen by their wives.  It was nice.
For the first time in a while or even ever that Angel felt truly happy.

It was strange; to say the least..

That morning Vaggie accidentally walked in on Blitzo, who was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.
They sort of just stared at each other for a few seconds before Vaggie walked out of the room backwards and closed the door in front of her.

Angel Dust walked past her but she grabbed onto his wrist, stoping him.
"How many times do we have to tell you not to bring your... "clients"  back to the hotel?!"  She hissed.

"Hey!  He's not a client!  He's just a friend.." 

"That's hard to believe."  Vaggie muttered as she started to walk away.

"Why is it so unbelievable that I could have a guy over without having sex with him?" Angel snapped.

She turned back to him.
"Oh I don't know.. maybe because you haven't ever had someone over without fucking them!"

"Isn't the point of this hotel to be a good person with morals and crap?!  And weren't you the one who kept telling me to turn my life around?!" 

"Yes but-" 

"So that's what I'm trying to do and you slut shame me anyway!  What kind of bullshit logic is that?!"

"Okay, I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have assumed." 

"Yeah." 
With that he walked away, ignoring a 'good morning' from Charlie.

Back in Angel's room Blitzo was playing with a little toy horse that he carries around everywhere but he quickly put it away when Angie came through the door.
"I hate that stupid bitch!"
Right then they heard a knocking at the door.
"What?" Angel groaned, thinking it was Charlie or Vaggie.

He was wrong..
Stolas barged in.

"Aha! Of course you'd be here! With this- this filth!" He gestured to Angel.

"How the fuck did you know I was here?!" Blitzo fumed.

"I installed a tracking device in your phone."

"You installed a what?!"

"Doesn't matter! What really matters is what's happening between us Blitzy! I'm miserable without you! Can we please just go back to how everything was?!" Stolas pleaded.

"Have you even been listening to me this whole time?! I don't want to go back to how things were! I don't want you in my life!"

"Come on, you don't mean that!  I could have given you so much! You could have been royalty; you'd be treated like the king you really are! But instead you choose the trash from the streets? What does he have that I don't?!"

"Well for starters he's not a clingy little bitch!" Blitzo yelled.

"Oh and I suppose I am?!"

"You put a Tracking Device In My Phone!"

"That's just one example!"

Blitzo took a breath.
"First of all, you are married! You call me 24/7, you literally changed your phone number just to ask me to hook up, you do things like this, you harass my friends, you are horney all the fucking time, and that's just off the top of my head!"

"I'm only horney for you Blitzy~"

"See! This is exactly what I'm talking about you jackass!"

Stolas ignored that statement.
"Does he really have to be here right now?"  He shot, giving Angel Dust a death glare.