Natalia wore her white silk dress with some white jimmy choo's and a simple gold necklace and curtain earrings.

For hair, Alex parted her hair down the middle and sectioned the front half and put on a rhinestone-covered headband, and then curled her hair then ran a brush through it.

Alessa opted to do a slicked-back bubble ponytail.

Sienna just curled her hair and added silver barrettes to the side. Natalia straightened her hair so that it would be bone straight and not frizzy and added little braids here and there.

"I don't feel like doing makeup "Natalia whined.
"Sit, "Alex said and proceeded to add concealer to Natalia's blemishes and bronzed her face using Natalia's Fenty bronzer.

She then used an eyeshadow brush and dipped back into the bronzer and used it as a base for Natalia's base for her eyeshadow. Using an angled brush she dipped into a black and did a tiny wing. For lips, she used the red Fenty liquid lipstick and was done.

"Ta daaaa," Alex said showing her friend off.

"I love it, "Natalia said as she applied the miss Dior perfume the twins picked out for her.

"As you should bitch"Alex joked before doing her makeup which consisted of concealer, highlighter, a black glittery wing, and her red lip.

Alessa did a bronzey eye look with a pop of green and a matte red lip and Sienna chose a simple nude look.

"Food's ready, "Alessio said into the intercom system and the girls walked downstairs and were met with a crowd of soldiers. They saw the familiar faces of Luca and Sebastian walking in with their families.

"Alex, Alessa "The twins heard a little staff's voice as he ran towards them.

"Hey buddy, "Alex said picking him as he giggled.
"Hey, Tati and Maria, "The twins said as they hugged them and then hugged Luca and Sebastian.
"When did you guys get here," Alessa asked as she pulled away from their cousins.

"Late last night," Maria said as she rubbed her belly.

"Do you guys know what the gender is yet?"Alex asked as She handed Stef back to Tati.
"Not yet," she said"We want it to be a surprise," she said looking lovingly into Luca's eyes.

Just then Abby and Antonio walked downstairs and Maria and Tati's eyes went wide.

"YOU BITCH" Tati gasped as Abby made her way to them smiling.

Abby was wearing a long silk spaghetti strap mocha-colored dress that showed her small baby bump."Surprise "she said as she made jazz hands with a cute smile on her face.
"How many months "Maria said as she and Tati rubbed her belly softly.
"Two," Abby said glowing with joy and happiness.

After a few minutes of talking they joined the group in the dining room. They ate dinner and laughed and heard the stories that were going around the table and laughed. Then Antonio stood up and walked towards Abby which held everyone's attention as he got down on one knee.

"Antonio what are you doing, "she asked surprised.

"What does it look like I'm doing, "he said with a lazy grin.

"It looks like your on one knee about to propose, "Abby said as her voice started to shake.

"Ding ding, "Antonio said making everyone laugh as he pulled out a jewelry box making and opened making all the girl's mouths drop as the most beautiful ring shown.