He pulls away, using the dry side of the towel to wipe away the blood.

"I'm almost done Zayn, I promise." He sighs, pulling out some gauze.

He starts wrapping it around my torso, making sure that there were several layers.

It was nice and snug, but it wasn't too tight. Nor was it too loose.

I look at Bailey who was watching from the floor, her moose toy held in her mouth as she kept her eyes on me.

"Are you done yet Hazzy?" I say quietly.

"Not yet Zayn." He whispers, leaning down and placing his lips against my wrapped torso, planting small kisses all over.

"Now I'm done." He smiles, reattaching his lips to mine and kissing me very lightly, as if I would break at any second.

He puts his hands under my thighs and lifts me up, carrying me over to the bed. I keep my arms around him securely, giggling as he places me on the bed and crawls on top of me, leaving small kisses along my jaw.

His body was barely touching mine, and I pulled him closer, wanting to feel his warmth.

He keeps himself up and I pout at him. He chuckles, leaning down and placing his lips onto my neck.

He very slowly starts to nibble at the exposed skin, and I close my eyes, bringing my hands to his soft curls as I let out a shaky breath.

His nibbles turn to wet kisses, and soon enough he's sucking on my neck, forming many love bites. He's still being very gentle, and I try once again to pull him closer.

He stops attacking my neck, and looks into my eyes, leaning closer and pecking my lips.

"Your dad sent me up to wake you up for breakfast." He smiles.

"We should probably go down stairs before he comes up here and sees me this close to you." He chuckles, rolling off of me.

I sit up and pout.

"You promised me cuddles." I whine.

"Later love." He laughs, helping me off of the bed.

I head for the closet, going to pull out one of my many long sleeved shirts, but I was stopped by Harry.

He pulls me from the room and I fight to get back to the closet, wanting to cover up. I felt so vulnerable like this.

I eventually gave up and glared at Harry as we enter the kitchen.

"About time. I sent you up 20 minutes ago." Chris laughs.

I sit down beside Harry, shifting uncomfortably. Chris had eyes the bandages, but luckily said nothing about it. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and I rest my head on Harry's shoulder.

When I don't make any move to fill the plate in front of me with the warm pancakes, Harry turns his head to me expectantly.

"Wanna share love?" He asks.

"I'm good." I mumble, looking down at my hands.

Harry takes the opportunity to place two small pancakes on my plate, and filling my glass with some orange juice.

He then proceeds to pour a little syrup onto the fluffy pancakes, letting it flow slowly down their sides.

I don't even look at my fork. Instead I fiddle with the rings on Harry's fingers, keeping to myself as Chris and him watch me intently.

"Zayn eat."

I look up at Chris, who had a stern look on his face.

I look back down continuing to play with Harry's rings.

"Zayn." He warns again.

I ignore him, trying to focus on the rings.

Harry takes his hand away from me, and I'm forced to look up.

I look back down to the food on my plate, and start to get nauseous at the thought of eating all that.

I shake my head no, shutting my eyes to avoid their looks.

"Zayn." Harry says, matching the sternness of Chris's voice.I open my eyes and look away from his eyes.

He sighs, grabbing my fork and taking a small piece of the pancake. He holds it up to my mouth and I press my lips into a thin line.

Harry raises his eyebrows and I give him a begging look.

He keeps his eyes on me, and I look away, opening my mouth.

He places the fork to my lips and drops the piece inside. I keep my mouth open, but I close it when I see the look Chris was giving me.

I chew slowly until the pancake turned to mush in my mouth. I kept chewing, not daring to swallow.

I'm forced to swallow when they both glare at me, and I clench my fists under the table.

My stomach does flips as the small bite enters, and I quickly stand up, running tot he bathroom on the main floor.

I fall in front of the toilet and throw up, all the contents of my stomach emptying into it.

I clutch my stomach, feeling immense pain as I gag, letting myself throw up again.

Tears fell down my face, and I jump when a hand is placed onto my back.

"Zayn it's just us." Chris says quietly.

I throw up again, noticing how much I had actually eaten in the last few days. It's Harry's fault. It's his fault. He made me eat.

I flinch away when Harry tries to come closer, and I see his face sadden.

I stand up shakily and push past Chris and him, going as fast I can to my room. I slam the door before locking it, and heading to my closet.

I pull out a long sleeved shirt and hoodie, throwing them on before I move to the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth.

I unlock the door and walk down the stairs, a avoiding Harry's and Chris's questions.

I shrug on my coat and pull on my boots, opening the door.

"Zayn your not allowed to leave until you eat." Chris says sternly.

I ignore him, walking out the door and slamming it shut, before speed walking to where Emma would be for her morning run.

Heyyy!! I hope y'all had a great Christmas!!

Anyways please vote comment and follow us both!!!

-Emma